Author Topic: Juarez surpasses 1,050 homicides in 2023  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Juarez surpasses 1,050 homicides in 2023
« on: November 29, 2023, 02:23:07 pm »
Juarez surpasses 1,050 homicides in 2023
by: Julian Resendiz

Posted: Nov 28, 2023 / 05:55 PM CST

Updated: Nov 28, 2023 / 05:55 PM CST

Man gunned down at gas station; Dead couple abandoned in SUV

JUAREZ, Mexico (Border Report) – Residents of working-class neighborhoods were again forced to witness violence as an SUV with two bodies was abandoned on a residential street and a man gunned down at a gas station in broad daylight.

Neighbors called police just after sunrise to Colonia Obrera; they said a gray SUV with temporary paper license plates had the bodies of a man and a woman inside. The callers said they could see signs of violence.

Hours later, in the Emiliano Zapata neighborhood, motorists at a gas station on Avenida Division del Norte witnessed a vehicle stop and gun down a man who was checking the radiator of his vehicle. The assailants fled the scene.

https://www.borderreport.com/regions/mexico/juarez-surpasses-1050-homicides-in-2023/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Juarez surpasses 1,050 homicides in 2023
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 02:24:27 pm »
And, very likely, many of the murderers are in the US living a happy life on our welfare "system." 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson