Author Topic: Biden Regime Suspends Legal Border Crossings to Service Illegal Aliens Instead  (Read 151 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Regime Suspends Legal Border Crossings to Service Illegal Aliens Instead

Border Hawk
Nov 28, 2023

The Biden regime has announced that multiple checkpoints along the U.S.-Mexico border will experience temporary closures or reduced services as personnel are pulled away to handle waves of illegal aliens instead.

On Monday, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) suspended vehicle processing operations at Eagle Pass International Bridge 1 in Eagle Pass, Texas, and reduced vehicle processing in Lukeville, Arizona.

Eagle Pass and Lukeville have been epicenters of the Biden border catastrophe for some time, but the number of illegal crossings in both locations continues to surge higher.

Personnel at those checkpoints will be redirected to “assist the U.S. Border Patrol with taking migrants into custody,” CBP explained in a statement.

https://borderhawk.blog/biden-regime-suspends-legal-border-crossings-to-service-illegal-aliens-instead/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson