Author Topic: Sanctuary City Chicago: Arrests of Venezuelan Illegal Aliens Rise More than 11,000% Since 2021  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sanctuary City Chicago: Arrests of Venezuelan Illegal Aliens Rise More than 11,000% Since 2021

Illinois PDIllinois PD
JOHN BINDER28 Nov 2023506

Arrests of border crossers and illegal aliens from Venezuela have increased more than 11,000 percent since 2021 in the sanctuary city of Chicago, Illinois, law enforcement records reveal.

Since the summer of last year, more than 22,000 border crossers and illegal aliens have arrived in Chicago after either successfully crossing the United States-Mexico border or having been released into the nation’s interior by President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

The majority of border crossers and illegal aliens in Chicago are from Venezuela.

According to Chicago Police Department records, exclusively obtained by CWB Chicago, illegal immigration to the city is helping drive a crime surge in which shoplifting has exploded.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/28/sanctuary-city-chicago-arrests-of-venezuelan-illegal-aliens-rise-more-than-11000-since-2021/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
IT'S RACIAL PROFILING!! wink777
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson