Author Topic: RNC fundraising falters as coffers sink to $9.1 million going into election season, lowest amount si  (Read 542 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

RNC fundraising falters as coffers sink to $9.1 million going into election season, lowest amount since 2015

"The damage from that chair election goes far beyond the drop in donations. Our base was demoralized," said Virginia RNC member Patti Lyman.

Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
Nov 27, 2023

Ahead of the 2024 election, the Republican National Committee has dropped to a low of $9.1 million in cash on hand, the lowest in any Federal Election Commission report since February of 2015 for the committee.

According to the Washington Post, at the same point during the 2016 election, the committee had around $20 million on hand, and four years ago when Trump was in office, this number was $61 million.

As of October 30, the Democratic National Committee reported having $17.7 million on hand, around double that of the RNC.

“It’s a revenue problem,” Tennessee RNC member Oscar Brock told the outlet. “We’re going through the same efforts we always go through to raise money: the same donor meetings, retreats, digital advertising, direct mail. But the return is much lower this year. If you know the answer, I’d love to know it. The staff has managed to tighten down on expenses to keep the party from going into the red.”

People familiar with the party’s finances said that donors haven’t made as many large checks to the committee in recent years, with the party’s small-dollar program also suffering.

Some donors said they weren’t giving to the committee because they think it’ll help Trump, while others said they were waiting until 2024 to donate, and others have become frustrated with the party’s leadership.

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/rnc-fundraising-falters-as-coffers-sink-to-9-1-million-going-into-election-season-lowest-amount-since-2015?utm_campaign=64487
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Our Republic in general, Congress and DOJ are in absolute complete shambles. Why should people throw their hard earned money at them? It's not going to make a darn bit of difference!!

Offline corbe

Trump legal fees siphoning it off   :shrug:

*I guess it's better than attacking Conservatives with it.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 10:54:48 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

Republicans are in for a rough night next year
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

If you know the answer, I’d love to know it.

Maybe you shouldn't have let a Democrat pick your RNC Chairperson.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Maybe you shouldn't have let a Democrat pick your RNC Chairperson.

If they don't know the answer then the GOP is in worse shape than we thought
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Major GOP Donors Who Dumped Trump After 2020 Are Coming Back — With Buckets of Cash
By Mike Miller | 4:24 PM on November 27, 2023

Was it inevitable, or are deep-pocketed Republican campaign donors simply reading the writing on the wall?

Some mega-donors who backed Donald Trump's presidential campaigns in 2016 and 2020 and then stopped donating for various reasons, and in some instances called on him to exit the 2024 race, are returning to the fold — with oodles of cash.

Why? Because cash loves a winner, come hell or high water.

So here's the thing: With less than two months to go until the Iowa caucus, Trump and his avid backers are kicking their fundraising efforts into high gear like nobody's business — and they're getting results.

Here's more:

Some observers say the changing view of big financial backers shows a recognition that because Republican voters are sticking with Trump amid his continued controversy and legal troubles, he remains a very real contender for the White House.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/11/27/major-donors-who-dumped-trump-are-coming-back-with-buckets-of-cash-n2166870
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So the donors have switched from donating to the corrupt RNC to direct contributions to candidates?

OK.  Sounds good to me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

These days, donors and candidates have other options than the party's National Committee.

Imagine that.  The private sector doesn't want to subsidize nor reward failure and underperformance.

How much RNC panhandles to get Matching Campaign Funds?

Kleptocratic Billionaires prefer to pump money into PAC's and SuperPAC's that they own, not a failing national party establishment.

I bet the RNC still won't listen to the grassroots.  They only want our donations, not our input.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
These days, donors and candidates have other options than the party's National Committee.

Imagine that.  The private sector doesn't want to subsidize nor reward failure and underperformance.

How much RNC panhandles to get Matching Campaign Funds?

Kleptocratic Billionaires prefer to pump money into PAC's and SuperPAC's that they own, not a failing national party establishment.

I bet the RNC still won't listen to the grassroots.  They only want our donations, not our input.

I've been flooded by the RNC over the past month or so, with text messages and emails asking for donations.

Almost as bad as the dailies I get from Adam Schiff, who has the notion I would give him the time of day.

They say they want my opinions and want me to fill out questionnaires, but I am far too experienced with the National Party to respond.  Those questionnaires get dumped immediately after the funds are separated.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Those questionnaires are vapid tripes to give you the feeling that you do matter to the RNC, thus, more likely to contribute.

I love how those questionnaires are worded ... full of incendiary political trips to get me oh so mad and oh so scared about the other party's agenda.

Let the F'ing millionaires and billionaires p!$$ away their money by giving to the RNC - they can afford to.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
So the donors have switched from donating to the corrupt RNC to direct contributions to candidates?

OK.  Sounds good to me.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anything saying there were increased direct donations to candidates in the original article.  There was a subsequent article about some donors lining up for Trump, but that's it.

I think it'd be kind of funny if Trump were to win, but the constant MAGA rants against the Uniparty result in less support for GOP candidates. A Trump presidency with a Democrat-controlled Congress would be some major chicken-roosting.

Offline LMAO

I think it'd be kind of funny if Trump were to win, but the constant MAGA rants against the Uniparty result in less support for GOP candidates. A Trump presidency with a Democrat-controlled Congress would be some major chicken-roosting.

And a Trump presidency with a Democrat controlled Congress would have no checks on out of control spending

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
And a Trump-Haley Ticket?????

Yeah, that's gonna make me want to cough up so cash.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.