Author Topic: Who You Gonna Believe: Your Wallet or Your Lying Eyes?  (Read 285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who You Gonna Believe: Your Wallet or Your Lying Eyes?
« on: November 28, 2023, 02:11:40 pm »
Who You Gonna Believe: Your Wallet or Your Lying Eyes? › American Greatness
Biden thinks he can strongarm us into believing in Bidenomics
By Christopher Roach

In a romantic relationship, one cannot generally influence his partner’s emotions with rational argument. Feelings are unmediated, unruly, and mostly instinctual things. The same may be said for our feelings about the economy. They are not always rational, but that is not to say they are false or meaningless.

Joe Biden and his surrogates keep trying to convince and shame the American people into believing that the economy is doing great and that “Bidenomics” is the reason. Nice try. The people are unhappy and not buying it. While this is an emotional reaction, it also has a basis in real facts about the state of the economy, which are refracted through individuals’ personal circumstances.

The first and most glaring issue is that everything is more expensive than it was a few years ago. On top of this, wages have not kept up, real wealth and income have declined, and middle class people find themselves harried by competing and rising costs in healthcare, electricity, food, housing, tuition, and cars. People who thought of themselves as middle class sometimes find themselves descending into proletariat status. In the more extreme cases, people become homeless late in life, having lost all their resources to deal with job loss or other emergencies.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2023/11/27/who-you-gonna-believe-your-wallet-or-your-lying-eyes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Who You Gonna Believe: Your Wallet or Your Lying Eyes?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 02:12:40 pm »
I have never seen such a perpetual liar as POTUS.....   Not even Obama.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 03:03:33 pm »
I have never seen such a perpetual liar as POTUS.....   Not even Obama.

I wonder if his staff is telling him that everything is OK

If you’ve ever had the deal with enough dementia patients, they do not tolerate stress. In fact, stress can turn them violent.

But despite all their Rosy talk and their attempts to keep the dementia patient calm, the fact is Americans are watching their standard of living decline under Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 03:07:39 pm »
, the fact is Americans are watching their standard of living decline under Biden

And rapidly, i might add......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.