Author Topic: Dem Rep. Balint: I ‘Welcome’ Biden Apologizing for Not Believing Hamas, He Wants to Show He Stands w  (Read 375 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Balint: I ‘Welcome’ Biden Apologizing for Not Believing Hamas, He Wants to Show He Stands with Innocents

Ian Hanchett 28 Nov 2023

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Laura Coates Live,” Rep. Becca Balint (D-VT) reacted to President Joe Biden reportedly apologizing for doubting the civilian casualty figures put forward by the Hamas-controlled Gaza Ministry of Health by stating that Biden “wants to be able to convey, clearly, that he stands with innocent Palestinian civilians and Israelis.” And “I welcome his apology and his commitment to doing better. And I think that’s something that we, as Americans, all need to do, is to hold this complexity and be able to say this suffering cannot continue.”

Balint stated, “I think the President, like so many Americans, wants to be able to convey, clearly, that he stands with innocent Palestinian civilians and Israelis. And it is so clear to me that this is a man who can admit when he hasn’t quite hit the mark, and so, I applaud that he is always trying to be better and to be really clear with Muslim Americans across the country, and, most particularly, Palestinian Americans, that the death toll in Gaza is absolutely devastating, that the suffering cannot continue. And so, I welcome his apology and his commitment to doing better. And I think that’s something that we, as Americans, all need to do, is to hold this complexity and be able to say this suffering cannot continue.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/11/28/dem-rep-balint-i-welcome-biden-apologizing-for-not-believing-hamas-he-wants-to-show-he-stands-with-innocents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There is a old word that maybe we should put back into use for democrats....Quisling.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hamas' balls must be in a vice for them to be releasing so many live hostages ... probably due to unrelenting pressure of Israeli assault.

Yes, let's give peace another chance ... to fail.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
IDF already publicly committed to wiping out HAMAS and its leadership, wherever they run.

A 2 to 3 week break in the action works fine with Israel's schedule.

The end result isn't going to change.  Gaza will become a parking lot.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The old Army expression, "If you are cold, they are cold." applies to this situation.
If Hamas is resting, rearming, and regrouping, then Israel is resting, rearming, and regrouping.

It is not over. And with each 'child' hostage Israel's anger and resolve only deepens.

In every situation and conflict in the past, there was always a splinter group of 'peacenik' Israelis who would protest in favor of the Palestinians. Not this time. Hamas has succeeded in galvanizing the Israeli public together like never before. Israel has not been this unified on a single goal, the destruction of Hamas, since the founding of the country.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The old Army expression, "If you are cold, they are cold." applies to this situation.
If Hamas is resting, rearming, and regrouping, then Israel is resting, rearming, and regrouping.

It is not over. And with each 'child' hostage Israel's anger and resolve only deepens.

In every situation and conflict in the past, there was always a splinter group of 'peacenik' Israelis who would protest in favor of the Palestinians. Not this time. Hamas has succeeded in galvanizing the Israeli public together like never before. Israel has not been this unified on a single goal, the destruction of Hamas, since the founding of the country.

@240B

Have very dear friends and even family through marriage who are ardently anti-Israel when it comes to the "Palestinians".

What do you say to them when they show you videos of dead/maimed children as a result of shellings/bombings?

You want to say, "Don't blame Israel.  Blame the butchers of HAMAS who have stolen all your aid money to make war against the Jews."

You want to say, "They bleeped around and found out"

Instead, you just stop talking to them.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@240B

Have very dear friends and even family through marriage who are ardently anti-Israel when it comes to the "Palestinians".

What do you say to them when they show you videos of dead/maimed children as a result of shellings/bombings?

You want to say, "Don't blame Israel.  Blame the butchers of HAMAS who have stolen all your aid money to make war against the Jews."

You want to say, "They bleeped around and found out"

Instead, you just stop talking to them.

That is correct.  Why give them a chance to lie about Israel and you too?  They do walk away thinking they have won some argument, which is false. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Most Leftists, especially anti-Israel Leftists and anti-Trump Leftists, cannot be reasoned with. They are impervious to logic, proof, and even simple reality. Their opinions are based on visceral emotion. It is like arguing with a religious zealot. You cannot get through to them no matter what.

When they say, 'That is how I feel and nothing will ever change my opinion.', they are telling you the truth. There is no point to engage them.

When you wrestle in the mud with a pig you both get dirty, but the pig enjoys it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.