Author Topic: Mayorkas: There Are ’12 Million People’ in U.S. Illegally Who Contribute ‘So Fundamentally to Our Co  (Read 457 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mayorkas: There Are ’12 Million People’ in U.S. Illegally Who Contribute ‘So Fundamentally to Our Country’s Well-Being’

Ian Hanchett 28 Nov 2023

During an interview with Bloomberg TV on Monday, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas responded to a question on how to handle people who are in the country illegally by stating that there are “12 million people who are here in the United States who have been contributing so fundamentally to our country’s well-being.”

Host Romaine Bostick said that the consequences for arriving at the border irregularly won’t be a deterrent for a lot of people and don’t “address the other sort of elephant in the room, which is dealing with the undocumented immigrants who are already here in the nation. And I know it’s been a political football, as we’re trying to figure out the best way to address that, but I’m going to ask you, what is the best way to address that, from your perspective?”

Mayorkas responded, “The answer is quite clear and quite straightforward, and we’ve been waiting for it for about 30 years. And that is to fix a system that everyone agrees is fundamentally broken. And we need congressional action, both for the lawful pathways, that really need to be more robust in statute, and for the 12 million people who are here in the United States who have been contributing so fundamentally to our country’s well-being. They’re our neighbors, our friends, our fellow congregants. They provide — are frontline workers. We need to do something, and I am hopeful and remain hopeful that Congress will do it. The president, on his first day in office, presented Congress with a proposal.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/11/28/mayorkas-there-are-12-million-people-in-u-s-illegally-who-contribute-so-fundamentally-to-our-countrys-well-being/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Funny how the practice of draining our education, healthcare, welfare, and using/abusing our infrastructure is now defined as a "contribution"

If this "government thingy" doesn't work out for this idiot, he might want to try "stand up" comedy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Funny how the practice of draining our education, healthcare, welfare, and using/abusing our infrastructure is now defined as a "contribution"

If this "government thingy" doesn't work out for this idiot, he might want to try "stand up" comedy.
How about the millions of them working under the table while draining those benefits from actual Americans who need them, or the billions of those American dollars bestowed upon them, ripped from the taxpayers, that they send out of our economy and into their country of origin?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Both Cat and GT are on target (posts above)...

I will add the crime they bring to the table too.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online LMAO

Meanwhile, “ Sanctuary cities” are desperate to get rid of them because they contribute so much

I sleep so well at night knowing people like him occupy such high places in government
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If this traitorous ass-hole admits to 12 million, this automatically means the real number is much higher, 24 or 36 million. The guy is a known liar. He lies to Congress proudly with a straight face every time he is there. Before he leaves office, he will institute a shuttle program from southern Mexico directly into the U.S. He feels bad that the illegals have to walk.

Why can't we give them all phones with ten thousand dollars hardship money and drive or fly them here? Mayorkas asked, why do they have to walk the whole way?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Wow, they are so brazen, they've abandoned the whole "Nation of Laws" crap.

Keep sending those migrant buses up North.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The answer is NO.

(there will be no other "answers")

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He must be consulting Nazi Pelosi to get his talking points. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson