Author Topic: NYC's code blue alert set to make migrant crisis in the city even worse  (Read 158 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC's code blue alert set to make migrant crisis in the city even worse
© Provided by Washington Examiner

Millions of New Yorkers are under a "code blue" weather alert in New York City on Tuesday and Wednesday ahead of the season's first major snowstorm in the region, which could worsen the city's homeless and migrant crisis.

Freezing conditions in New York require the city to take in all of its homeless population that are seeking shelter, which could include thousands of immigrants who illegally entered the United States on the country's southern border.

New York is expected to see its first snowfall of the season overnight, but chilling winds and rain could bring snow as far south as Washington, D.C., on Tuesday night. Current National Weather Service projections expect both cities to have a low of 30 degrees Fahrenheit on Tuesday night and a high of 39 for New York on Wednesday afternoon.
Here is everything you need to know about New York's "code blue" alert and how it affects the migrant crisis:

What is a code blue alert?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/nyc-s-code-blue-alert-set-to-make-migrant-crisis-in-the-city-even-worse/ar-AA1kH0HH?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=32fd633d74c14bf189533f4ed843cb9d&ei=39
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson