Author Topic: Dems Are Getting Mugged By Reality, Often Literally.. I & I Editorial Board  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Are Getting Mugged By Reality, Often Literally
I & I Editorial Board
November 27, 2023

Some Democrats are waking up and noticing that the policies they’ve been cheerleading have produced violent crime waves, a massive migrant crisis, and genocidal antisemitism. One would hope the public at large is catching on as well.

Just over the past few weeks, we’ve seen a spate of headlines about lefty, soft-on-crime Democrats attacked on the mean streets they’ve helped create.

A Secret Service agent opened fire on would-be car thieves who tried to break into an unmarked SUV in the ritzy Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Turns out, the agents were assigned to one of President Joe Biden’s granddaughters. As one poster on X noted: “It’s pathetic that the Naomi Biden incident was the catalyst for the MSM to finally acknowledge the severity of the D.C. crime crisis.”

In early October, Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, was carjacked at gunpoint in the Navy Yard area of Capitol Hill. “I was just coming into my place,” he said. “Three guys came out of nowhere and they pointed guns at me.”

Later that same month, Jason Williams, a George Soros-backed district attorney in Orleans Parish, Louisiana, and his mother were carjacked by thieves pointing rifles at them. Williams, whose 2020 campaign benefited from $220,000 in Soros contributions had promised to “end the use of Louisiana’s stringent habitual offender laws, never transfer juveniles to adult court, and become much pickier about accepting cases for prosecution.”

In September, Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party official Shivanthi Sathanandan – who three years earlier declared “We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department. Say it with me.” – suffered a broken leg, lacerations, cuts, and bruises from carjackers who beat her in front of her two young children. She changed her tune after getting mugged by reality. “We need to … catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city, and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM,” she posted on X.

Earlier this year, Rep. Angie Craig, D-Minn., was assaulted in the elevator of her Washington, D.C., residence by a 26-year-old man. One of Craig’s former staffers was hip-deep in the “defund” movement, at one point calling for people to “Burn. It. All. Down” in 2020 in response to police-involved deaths in New York.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/11/27/dems-are-getting-mugged-by-reality-often-literally/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The DCommunists may do "a pivot" and call for more law-and-order next year, for about 6 months leading up to the election.

And then... it will be right back to the old tune... leftism.