Author Topic: United Nations Relief and Works Agency Is Hamas  (Read 396 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
United Nations Relief and Works Agency Is Hamas
« on: November 26, 2023, 07:34:28 pm »
United Nations Relief and Works Agency Is Hamas
As Israeli forces find Hamas tunnels next to UNRWA facilities, it is time to confront the problem.
by ASAF ROMIROWSKY AND ALEX JOFFE
November 25, 2023, 10:47 PM

Truth is a rare commodity when it comes to international organizations. This is all the more so when it comes to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), the internationally funded welfare organization for Palestinians.

UNRWA is only too eager to provide the services that Hamas does not, cannot, or chooses not to.

For decades critics have pointed to UNRWA’s promotion of the Palestinian “right of return” that rejects the existence of Israel, its employment of terrorists, and the antisemitism embedded in its school curriculums. UNRWA’s own employees have spoken out on these and other problems both in the media and before Congressional committees. President Trump defunded UNRWA but the flow of money was restored by the Biden Administration. (READ MORE: Our Intellectual Inheritance Among the Current Protests)

Now, as it has for 70 years, the organization is pleading poverty and demanding emergency funding. But too few are willing to question the existence of a unique refugee relief operation that redefined its mission in order to serve second and third generation descendants of actual refugees, and which provides the functions that the Palestinian Authority should, namely health and education.

https://spectator.org/united-nations-relief-and-works-agency-is-hamas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: United Nations Relief and Works Agency Is Hamas
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 07:37:43 pm »
Truth is a rare commodity when it comes to international organizations. 

It ain't so hot in American organizations either. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 07:33:13 pm »
OUTRAGE: Red Cross just named ex-UNRWA chief Pierre Krähenbühl as its new head, even though he was forced to quit UNRWA over damning internal ethics report, his reported sexual affair with staffer during world trips, abuse of power & corruption scandal.

https://twitter.com/HillelNeuer/status/1738239506036244769
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 08:05:19 pm »
The U.S. needs to get out of the U.N.  The risks are far outweighing any benefits.  In fact, someone please enlighten me as to what the benefits are.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.