Author Topic: Pronouns Are a National Security Threat But Alien Rapists Are Not  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pronouns Are a National Security Threat But Alien Rapists Are Not
By M Dowling -November 26, 20230

Among the many unsavory aliens coming across our border illegally are rapists and sex offenders. They often come in to avoid punishment in their home country or to commit violent offenses and then attempt to flee back to their home country. But let’s worry about pronouns. Border Patrol was told it’s a national security threat to not call illegal aliens by their proper pronouns.

Just the News reports one case of a 37-year-old Brazilian man arrested on November 14 on Martha’s Vineyard. In his home country, he was convicted of multiple counts of raping a child and sentenced to 14 years in prison. ICE said he entered unlawfully at an unknown date. Law enforcement has no idea how many of these types of violent criminals are in this country. They don’t know who they are or where they are. This one man alone was supposed to appear in court in May 2019 and didn’t. A warrant was issued for his arrest and it took 4 1/2 years to find him.  He was found accidentally during a vehicle stop.

Another case is of two El Salvadoran men wanted for rape in Maryland who attempted to flee back to their home country. Both have been ordered for removal. They were apprehended, and we are now stuck supporting them in our prison.

DON’T BELIEVE THE ABSURD

https://www.independentsentinel.com/pronouns-are-a-national-security-threat-but-alien-rapists-are-not/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson