Author Topic: Disney Channel actress, activist, arrested for vandalizing Israeli company’s offices  (Read 283 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Disney Channel actress, activist, arrested for vandalizing Israeli company’s offices
By Social Links forMatthew Sedacca
Published Nov. 25, 2023, 8:50 a.m. ET

A radical teenage political activist who has rubbed shoulders with Congressional Democrats and a former Disney Channel actress are among those facing felony charges for vandalizing an Israeli company’s New Hampshire offices.

Calla Walsh, of Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Bridget Shergalis, of Dayville, Connecticut, were among three demonstrators with the anti-Israel group Palestine Action US arrested after they wrecked a Merrimack, New Hampshire, building housing Haifa-based defense contractor Elbit Systems, according to local reports.

Walsh, 19, who was a founding organizer of the anti-Israel group’s American arm and self-described “communist,” has been spotted over the years mingling with political machers such as Senator Elizabeth Warren and Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel.

The daughter of Boston University English professor Chris Walsh and Mary Sullivan Walsh, a writing instructor at Harvard Extension School, which offers part-time online and continuing education courses, Calla Walsh has received fawning coverage in the press as a darling of leftist political activism in New England.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/25/news/disney-channel-actress-arrested-for-vandalizing-nh-israeli-company/
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 06:53:03 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Any questions as to why Disney is sinking to the bottom of the virtual version of the La Brea tar pits?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Any questions as to why Disney is sinking to the bottom of the virtual version of the La Brea tar pits?

Nope
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy