Author Topic: Freedom-Lovers of the World, Unite!  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Freedom-Lovers of the World, Unite!
« on: November 26, 2023, 06:32:19 pm »
November 26, 2023
Freedom-Lovers of the World, Unite!
By J.B. Shurk

What is the single greatest threat to globalist tyranny?  A moral and self-sufficient population capable of critical thinking and dedicated to the defense of individual liberty.

People who can distinguish between right and wrong do not require governments to safeguard their conscience.  People who can provide for themselves and trade with others in free markets do not become addicted to government welfare.  People who question authority and value objective truth are less inclined to be manipulated by government propaganda.  People who recognize personal freedom as an inviolable right tend to possess the character and moral fortitude to resist coercion.

For the Marxist globalists advancing a technocratic new world order designed to elevate a privileged few over everyone else, the ideal human is spiritually confused, helpless, ignorant, and uncurious.  Preying on those who are in desperate need of saving is how governments turn citizens into slaves.

In order to hasten the arrival of its planned dystopia, the one-world-government crowd depends on artificial constructs meant to nudge the masses into compliance.  The “climate change” bugaboo is the mechanism used to replace free markets and private property with corporate oligarchs and central bankers who act as global economic managers tasked with “saving the planet.”  The prospect of unending waves of new viral pandemics is the mechanism used to justify government coercion, lockdowns, mandates, and mass surveillance.  Fraudulent allegations of racism, colonialism, imperialism, cultural supremacy, and privilege together form the mechanism that Marxist globalists (actual imperialists) use to mobilize mass migration, unleash cultural conflict, and keep otherwise peaceful populations in a vulnerable state of division, hostility, and social decay.  Finally, governments’ open war on “disinformation” and all its variants (including the erroneous classifications of scientific debate as “misinformation” and public debate as “hate speech”) is the mechanism used to silence all criticism and dissent. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/freedomlovers_of_the_world_unite.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson