Author Topic: All 11 US Super Carriers At ‘Grave Risk’ As Russia Puts Them Under Crosshair Of Zircon Hypersonic Mi  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
All 11 US Super Carriers At ‘Grave Risk’ As Russia Puts Them Under Crosshair Of Zircon Hypersonic Missiles
By Vijainder K Thakur -November 22, 2023
 ShareFacebookTwitter

On November 21, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu exhorted the country’s shipyards to construct multi-purpose ships with high-precision missile systems designed to destroy critical infrastructure and naval targets, including aircraft carriers and ship strike groups. 

The head of the Russian Ministry of Defense, speaking at a meeting of the military department board, also urged that all components of the strategic nuclear forces be kept in constant readiness.

In his address, General Shoigu subtly articulated Russia’s intent to take on the challenge posed by the US leadership’s brashly articulated intent to weaken Russia. US carrier groups are key to maintaining US hegemony, and Russia appears to have taken note. But the task before Russia isn’t trivial.

The Challenge In Destroying An Aircraft Carrier

https://www.eurasiantimes.com/12-us-super-carriers-at-grave-risk-as-russia-puts-them-under/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Doesn't the US need to get rid of 6 of them anyway to make any conflict more "equitable and woke?" tri22
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The flip  side of that is all of Russia,ESPECIALLY Moscow and the suburbs where the rich commie leadership  lives is also at "Grave Risk" if they start sinking USN ships.

Stupid actions tend to create VERY negative consequences.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!