Author Topic: Trooper rescues 2 children ages 7 & 9 from a confirmed #TangoBlast gang member  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Conversation
Ali Bradley
@AliBradleyTV
NEW: Watch as a
@TxDPS
 Trooper rescues 2 children ages 7 & 9 from a confirmed #TangoBlast gang member—Several undocumented individuals bail from the vehicle as the trooper is arresting the smuggling driver 👀

From
@LtChrisOlivarez
 :
11/3: A
@TxDPS
 Trooper disrupted a human smuggling attempt on RR 334 in Kinney County. The trooper arrested the driver, from Pasadena, after multiple illegal immigrants fled from the vehicle. The trooper attempted to detain one of the illegal immigrants who pushed & struggled against the trooper. A search of the vehicle revealed two unaccompanied children from Mexico, ages 7 & 9, in the cargo area.

The driver, Francisco Alanis Jr., a confirmed Tango Blast gang member, faces charges for human smuggling.

The passenger, J. Isabel De Nova Bautista, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, faces charges for evading & resisting arrest.

https://twitter.com/AliBradleyTV/status/1723002899821953108
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The passenger, J. Isabel De Nova Bautista, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, faces charges for evading & resisting arrest.

And will be "jailed" in a 5-star hotel until a court hearing. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson