Author Topic: Democrat Pollster Humiliates Biden  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrat Pollster Humiliates Biden
« on: November 26, 2023, 05:28:52 pm »
Democrat Pollster Humiliates Biden
© Provided by State Of The Union

Pollster Mark Penn discussed recent presidential polls indicating challenges for President Joe Biden, emphasizing that despite concerns about Biden’s age and approval ratings, there is unlikely to be a change in the Democratic nominee.

Penn highlighted Biden’s strong support among Democrats and the party machinery backing him, suggesting there is no clear “Plan B.”

He also suggested that economic improvement is crucial for the upcoming election, acknowledging the ongoing concerns within the Democratic camp.

“I don’t think that there is going to be a change here in the nominee,” Penn said of the President.

“In that NBC poll, 77% of Democrats picked Biden for the nominee. He’s got the full party machinery. He wants to run again. He is running. So I don’t think there is a Plan B.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrat-pollster-humiliates-biden/ar-AA1kwPyW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=319ffe6ae83d4d478e4af20c45ac574a&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Re: Democrat Pollster Humiliates Biden
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 05:41:02 pm »
Stairs, bicycles, and gravity  in general humiliates Biden

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy