Author Topic: Migrant Surge Expands in Arizona Border Sector — 58K in 28 Days  (Read 275 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant Surge Expands in Arizona Border Sector — 58K in 28 Days

Tucson Sector Migrant Apprehensions in November (U.S. Border Patrol/Tucson Sector)U.S. Border Patrol/Tucson Sector
BOB PRICE25 Nov 2023274
4:00
Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended nearly 58,000 in the past four weeks, according to unofficial reports posted on X. This is up from 55,224 encountered during October.

Tucson Sector Chief Patrol Agent John Modlin posted a series of reports on X showing the continuing increase in the number of migrant apprehensions in his sector. During the past seven days, Modlin reported the apprehension of 15,300 migrants.

In addition to the apprehensions, his agents seized 117 pounds of fentanyl and interdicted 14 human smuggling incidents. His agents also carried out 17 migrant rescues.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/11/25/migrant-surge-expands-in-arizona-border-sector-58k-in-28-days/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Migrant Surge Expands in Arizona Border Sector — 58K in 28 Days
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 10:32:16 pm »
There is no end to them.

And there WILL BE "no end" to them, unless citizens take up their duty and prevent them from entering. You all know what that entails.