Author Topic: Mitt Romney says he would vote for Democrat over Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Mitt Romney says he would vote for Democrat over Trump, Vivek Ramaswamy
By Social Links for Jon Levine
Published Nov. 25, 2023, 3:16 p.m. ET

Sen. Mitt Romney said he would vote for a Democrat over former President Trump or businessman Vivek Ramaswamy in a potential 2024 general election matchup.

“I’d be happy to support virtually any one of the Republicans, maybe not Vivek, but the others that are running would be acceptable to me and I’d be happy to vote for them,” Romney said to CBS news host Norah O’Donnell in a clip which resurfaced online Saturday.

“I’d be happy to vote for a number of the Democrats too. I mean, it would be an upgrade from, in my opinion, from Donald Trump and perhaps also from Joe Biden,” Romney added, without specifying which Democrats he had in mind.

The remarks were originally aired a month ago as part of a lengthy discussion between Romney and O’Donnell on a new book about the senator.

“Look, I like President Biden. You know, I find him a very charming, engaging person. There’s some places I agree with him, but most places I disagree with him. I think he’s made all sorts of terrible mistakes, but I would like to see someone else run,” Romney said.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/11/25/news/mitt-romney-i-would-vote-democrat-over-trump-vivek-ramaswamy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34