Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 48990 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 8...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #700 on: December 07, 2023, 06:30:55 pm »

https://twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1732826453014704451

Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
16m
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: "If Hezbollah decides to open an all-out war, then with its own hands it will turn Beirut and southern Lebanon into Gaza and Khan Yunis”.

Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
17m
The US has now resumed drone flights over Gaza in support of Israel’s hostage recovery efforts, a Pentagon spokesperson said, after pausing them last month as part of a week-long truce between Israel and Hamas. (CNN)
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #702 on: December 07, 2023, 06:53:38 pm »
WATCH: Hamas Terrorists Surrender en Masse, and the Photos and Videos Are Telling

By Bonchie | 11:15 AM on December 07, 2023The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Hamas terrorists have started to surrender en masse in the area of Khan Younis, one of the terrorist government's last strongholds. The latest advance has the IDF operating in Southern Gaza, a move that has sparked outrage among those who want Israel to stop short of destroying Hamas (but hide that desire behind humanitarian concerns).

Photos and videos of Hamas fighters stripped to their underwear have begun to circulate showing the sheer numbers of prisoners being taken.

I look forward to the United Nations and the rest of the "international community" claiming that strip-searching terrorists before detaining them is somehow a violation of the laws of war. We all know that's coming, and there have already been a myriad of articles (such as this one from Reuters) quoting "Gaza health officials" claiming humanitarian abuses.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/12/07/watch-hamas-terrorists-surrender-in-mass-and-the-images-are-telling-n2167279
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #703 on: December 07, 2023, 06:54:55 pm »
Not for one second do I believe they are actually surrendering.  They are congregating inside Israel for some nefarious reason yet to be seen.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #704 on: December 07, 2023, 08:03:39 pm »
'Squad' Dems double down on 'genocide' accusations against Israel, say IDF is 'targeting civilians'
Cori Bush says Israel has 'targeted' hospitals and committed war crimes
By Anders Hagstrom Fox News
Published December 7, 2023 1:35pm EST

"Squad" Democrats gathered on Capitol Hill to call for a permanent cease-fire in Gaza on Thursday, doubling down on accusations that Israel is targeting civilians and committing "genocide."

Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., held the press conference alongside Reps. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., and Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich. They also invited members of the Doctors Without Borders organization, which provides humanitarian aid in Gaza. Bush had vicious words for Israel during her opening remarks.

"When we hear genocidal rhetoric, when we witness devastation and mass murder, when we finance the bombs being dropped, when we intentionally disregard the suffering, we allow the people we represent to be complicit in mass atrocities," Bush said.

"And let me be clear about what's happening: These are war crimes. The targeting of civilians is a war crime; the targeting of medical facilities is a war crime, the starvation and withholding of water and electricity is a war crime; the collective punishment of 2.3 million people is a war crime, and we refuse to be silent," she added as Omar and Tlaib nodded in agreement.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/squad-dems-double-down-on-genocide-accusations-against-israel-say-idf-is-targeting-civilians
Support the USO

Offline berdie

« Reply #705 on: December 07, 2023, 09:46:55 pm »
It makes me wonder why these people don't talk to their Hamas buddies about not putting weapons in civilian areas. :shrug:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #706 on: December 07, 2023, 09:53:35 pm »
It makes me wonder why these people don't talk to their Hamas buddies about not putting weapons in civilian areas. :shrug:

Maybe they are threatened with being labeled "Jewish Sympathizers"?   Guaranteed to become cannon fodder.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #707 on: December 07, 2023, 11:29:06 pm »
Congress investigating media outlets that had reporters 'embedded' with Hamas

WND 12/8/2023

Reporters could be considered 'complicit' in deaths of Israelis

Congress has begun investigating various media outlets that had reporters "embedded" with Hamas during the terror organization's attack on Israel on Oct. 7.

That was when terrorists, likely drugged up and with instructions to commit atrocities against Israeli civilians, did just that, beheading babies and burning entire families alive.

Further details revealed after the attack that killed an estimated 1,400 show that the terrorists raped both men and women, and murdered them in stunningly brutal fashion.

Having reporters embedded with an event is a common occurrence for media organizations, such as at protests, parades and such. But the legal and ethical questions of allowing reporters to knowingly accompany terrorists on a murder spree raise red flags the size of the state of Texas.

It's the Washington Examiner that confirmed Republicans in the House are looking into the facts after footage was unearthed that shows freelance journalists for CNN, New York Times, AP and Reuters present during the terror.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/congress-investigating-media-outlets-reporters-embedded-hamas/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #708 on: December 08, 2023, 01:03:02 am »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

In a letter to the UN’s Security Council, the UN’s Secretary General invoked Article 99 -

#i24NEWS senior diplomatic correspondent, @owenalterman breaks down the the meaning and the possible implications of the move, taken for the first time since António Guterres took office

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1732867830926746011

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #709 on: December 08, 2023, 01:26:47 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
6m
Initial Reports that at least 4 Rockets have Targeted the U.S. Embassy Compound in Baghdad, Iraq.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #710 on: December 08, 2023, 01:27:35 am »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
2m
More Explosions reported just now inside of the International “Green Zone” within the Iraqi Capital of Baghdad, it appears to possibly be a Second Barrage of Rockets.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #712 on: December 08, 2023, 12:43:28 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
🚨Alert siren sound in northern Israel

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
A Large-Scale Rocket and Drone Attack appears to possibly be underway against Tel Aviv and Northern Israel, with Rocket and Aircraft Intrusion Alerts being reported.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1733102477682077795

Israel Defense Forces
@IDF
·
🚨Sirens sounding in Tel Aviv and central Israel🚨

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #713 on: December 08, 2023, 12:47:38 pm »
Trey Yingst
@TreyYingst

63 days into the war, Hamas is still firing on Tel Aviv.

https://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/1733103553168695693

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #714 on: December 08, 2023, 12:50:56 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

After 9 weeks, @RedCross keeps failing to pay medical visits to Israeli hostages in #Hamas captivity

'They have to deal with a brutal, merciless terrorist organization. Hamas doesn't have any interest in humanitarian assistance or human values. They won't cooperate,' @COLRICHARDKEMP
 tells @benitalevin

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1733094117440192706

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #715 on: December 08, 2023, 12:54:14 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
Israeli forces discover kilometer-long terror tunnel connecting university to nearby school. It's the latest reminder that Hamas-ruled Gaza is an evil empire of endless war crimes  👇

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #716 on: December 08, 2023, 12:57:49 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

'The end is in sight for #Hamas, and they know this., which is why they pressed for a ceasefire. They knew the only way to avoid their own destruction was for Israel not to continue to attack,'

@COLRICHARDKEMP talks about Hamas' capabilities as fighting intensifies with @benitalevin

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1733082358843130202

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #717 on: December 08, 2023, 01:01:58 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

🔴IDF troops struck compounds containing terror infrastructure used for #Hamas’ military activity in the Al-Azhar University located in Rimal in the Gaza Strip

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1733079008349180239

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #718 on: December 08, 2023, 01:07:42 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
IDF says they struck 450 targets across the Gaza Strip in the last 24 hours while the operation in the Southern part of the Strip focuses on the Hamas stronghold of Khan Yunis @ArieLW_i24 with the details

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1733043955980185919

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #719 on: December 08, 2023, 01:45:26 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

IDF says 20% of Hezbollah rocket launches landed in Lebanon. War not going well for Hezbollah so far  👇

Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

Senior Hezbollah members upset at poor performance of Radwan force vs. Israel, according to Saudi report; Hezbollah considers commission of inquiry into elite unit’s failures. via @kaisos1987

Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

Confirmed Hezbollah death toll rises to 93; at least 10 attacks on Israel from Lebanon today; PM Netanyahu: If Hezbollah chooses full-scale war, Beirut and Lebanon will turn into Gaza and Khan Younis. via @N12News

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #720 on: December 08, 2023, 02:06:25 pm »
Former Israeli Defense Minister: ‘Naive’ to Believe Gazans Seek Peace, Oppose Hamas

Those who believe Palestinians in Gaza oppose Hamas and would reciprocate Israeli efforts for peace are “naive,” according to former Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman, who argues that Hamas “Nazi terrorists” have “massive support” from Gazan civilians.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/08/former-israeli-defense-minister-naive-to-believe-gazans-seek-peace-oppose-hamas/
Support the USO

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #721 on: December 08, 2023, 02:07:13 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN

🔴WATCH: IDF reveals how the troops eliminated dozens of terrorists in battles, worked to locate and destroy shafts, and directed precise attacks from the ground and from the air

"We launched a quick, powerful, and focused attack, moving from shaft to shaft, from house to house"

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1733121573211525490

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #722 on: December 08, 2023, 02:17:08 pm »
White House Scrubs Ties to CAIR After Leader’s Pro-Hamas, Pro-Terror Rant

The White House has denounced the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) after revelations Thursday that its executive director, Nihad Awad, praised Hamas and the October 7 terror attacks on Israel in a recent speech to a Muslim group.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/07/white-house-scrubs-ties-to-cair-after-leaders-pro-hamas-pro-terror-rant/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #723 on: December 08, 2023, 02:43:12 pm »
Israeli hostage Eitan Levi is murdered by Hamas

A 53-year-old Israeli taxi driver who was kidnapped by Hamas on Oct. 7 has been murdered, the Bat Yam municipality announced Friday in a statement obtained by Fox News.

The Israeli city where Eitan Levi once lived said they were informed by the military last night of his death.

"Eitan, a taxi driver, was driving his client from the center of the country to Kibbutz Be'eri just as the terrorists were taking over the area," it said. "His body is still held by Hamas in Gaza. We hug the family and will continue to accompany them all the way."

The Hostages and Missing Persons Families Forum said in a statement to Fox News that it "mourns the murder of Eitan Levi.

They described Levi as "a warm, loving family man who always cared for others over himself.

"Eitan was a responsible and dedicated man in all his endeavors. He has an only son, Shachar, and together they loved hiking and dining at fine steakhouses. Eitan loved animals, dogs in particular," it added.

"Today, the family received the devastating news that he was murdered near Kibbutz Be'eri after dropping off a friend at her home on that tragic Saturday morning," it also said.

Fox News' Yonat Friling and Ben Evansky contributed to this report.
Posted by Greg Norman
Support the USO

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #724 on: December 08, 2023, 02:55:03 pm »
Israel: Hamas Firing Rockets from Humanitarian Zone in Gaza Strip

JOEL B. POLLAK7 Dec 2023106

Hamas terrorists are firing rockets at Israeli civilians from within the Al-Mawasi humanitarian zone designated by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) as a “safe zone,” deliberately endangering Palestinian civilians, an Israeli spokesman said on Thursday.

Israel has set aside the Al-Mawasi area in the southwestern Gaza Strip, near the Mediterranean coast, that is meant to be free from any attacks, and it has encouraged Palestinian civilians to evacuate there, and aid agencies to set up facilities there.

“The IDF continues to call on the residents of the northern Gaza Strip and Gaza City to evacuate towards the area of Al-Mawasi, south of Wadi Gaza. The IDF recommends evacuating to the open areas in western Khan Yunis, in the area of Al-Mawasi,” it said on October 18.

Eylon Levy, addressing journalists, said that Hamas had fired rockets throughout the afternoon on Tuesday from Al-Mawasi, including a barrage of 12 rockets at 3:59 p.m. local time that were aimed at the Israeli city of Be’er Sheva and that were launched from close proximity to civilian tents and United Nations facilities in the humanitarian zone.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/12/07/israel-hamas-firing-rockets-from-humanitarian-zone-in-gaza-strip/
Thomas Jefferson