Author Topic: Biden's 2024 Plan: Blame the Border Crisis On Trump Sarah Arnold  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's 2024 Plan: Blame the Border Crisis On Trump
Sarah Arnold

Under President Joe Biden's term, the United States has seen one of the worst border crises in American history as more than five million migrants crossed into the country illegally.

However, according to the Biden Administration, the mass illegal migration issue would be worse if former President Trump gets elected.

During Biden's Thanksgiving Day speech, the president gave Americans a sneak peek at their 2024 campaign: blaming Trump for the chaotic border crisis.

"He's promising to make it worse: Rounding up Latinos into mass detention camps, ending birthright citizenship, and shooting people at will," a script from the Biden campaign read.

In a social media thread, Biden's campaign pitched a "guide for responding to crazy MAGA nonsense this Thanksgiving."

One of the prompts instructed family members to deny any failure at the border if someone at the dinner table began accusing Biden of the chaos.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/11/24/bidens-2024-plan-blame-the-border-crisis-on-trump-n2631601
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden's 2024 Plan: Blame the Border Crisis On Trump Sarah Arnold
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 11:11:52 pm »
As preposterous as this may sound, there is a sizable percentage of gullible (or true-believer-DCommunist) voters who will actually BELIEVE this.

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden's 2024 Plan: Blame the Border Crisis On Trump Sarah Arnold
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 11:59:53 pm »
From the article...

In a social media thread, Biden's campaign pitched a "guide for responding to crazy MAGA nonsense this Thanksgiving."

One of the prompts instructed family members to deny any failure at the border if someone at the dinner table began accusing Biden of the chaos.

Imagine a leftist paging through a guidebook to find what talking points they need to repeat at  the Thanksgiving table
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy