Author Topic: Has the Left Finally Blown It?  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Has the Left Finally Blown It?
« on: November 25, 2023, 02:48:10 pm »
November 25, 2023
Has the Left Finally Blown It?
By J.R. Dunn

This November marks the date when the mask was torn off to reveal the true face of the Left. The fact that they tore it off themselves makes it even better.

This revelation of course involves Israel, the Gaza War, and the leftist anti-Semitism that has festered unacknowledged for generations. The poster girl for all this is Susan Sarandon.

Sarandon has for decades been a high B-list actress, not anyone who could carry a production on her own like Angelina Jolie or Nicole Kidman, but nobody to kick aside, either. She’s made a decent flick here and there (I’m particularly partial to Atlantic City, one of Burt Lancaster’s last efforts), amid the standard run of trash, and particularly in her case, agitprop. Because Sarandon’s trademark schtick has been one she inherited from Jane Fonda, the “socially conscious” left-wing Hollywood harridan. (This goes all the way back. Her first role was in 1970s Joe, a truly demented late hippie-era effort that attempted to mimic the effect of Easy Rider without its insight.)

Last week it turned around to bite her. Addressing a pro-Hamas rally while dressed like a bag lady, Sarandon made an obtuse, imbecilic, and unforgiveable remark concerning Jews and Muslims that doesn’t really bear repeating. The industry reacted swiftly. Within hours Sarandon was dumped by the United Talent Agency. This is a first. You can look as long as you like to find another leftie rabble-rouser discarded by Hollywood and you will not succeed. Let this be the first of many.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/has_the_left_finally_blown_it.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Has the Left Finally Blown It?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 01:06:46 am »
All of Sarandon's adult life has been of acting a certain way while reading a script someone else wrote

When she had to think on her feet, she flopped
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Has the Left Finally Blown It?
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 01:22:40 am »
This is a 'good read'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.