Author Topic: Biden’s 2024 Border Pitch: Trump Will Make Migration Worse  (Read 335 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s 2024 Border Pitch: Trump Will Make Migration Worse
« on: November 24, 2023, 05:12:56 pm »
Biden’s 2024 Border Pitch: Trump Will Make Migration Worse

NEIL MUNRO23 Nov 20234,297

President Joe Biden’s campaign is previewing their 2024 theme for the central issue of immigration: Donald Trump will make the border chaos even worse.

“He’s promising to make it worse: Rounding up Latinos into mass detention camps, ending birthright citizenship, and shooting people at will,” says a Thanksgiving Day script from the Biden campaign.

The Democrat pitch completely ignores Biden’s border record.

Since 2021, Biden has helped his corporate donors by extracting millions of migrants from poor countries to help flood the U.S. labor and housing markets. Those migrants gravitated toward the major Democrat-run cities, spiked inflation, reduced wages, and drained job-creating investment from heartland states.

The Thanksgiving pitch also buries the thousands of migrants who died while trying to accept Biden’s open-borders invitation.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/11/23/bidens-2024-border-pitch-trump-will-make-migration-worse/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Biden’s 2024 Border Pitch: Trump Will Make Migration Worse
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 08:17:25 pm »
The only response to this is how could anyone, Trump or anyone!, make the wide open border and invasion worse?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden’s 2024 Border Pitch: Trump Will Make Migration Worse
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 03:24:11 am »
The only response to this is how could anyone, Trump or anyone!, make the wide open border and invasion worse?

@GtHawk

Well,it would be worse in Biden's alleged mind if HE wasn't the one getting the "under the table money".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!