Author Topic: PHOTO: Jewish U.S. Ambassador Rahm Emanuel’s Home Vandalized with ‘NAZIS’ Graffiti  (Read 186 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
PHOTO: Jewish U.S. Ambassador Rahm Emanuel’s Home Vandalized with ‘NAZIS’ Graffiti

X/David AxelrodX/David Axelrod
JOSHUA CAPLAN20 Nov 2023408
2:40
The fence outside of a Michigan cottage owned by U.S. Ambassador to Japan Rahm Emanuel was recently vandalized with the word “NAZIS,” the Chicago Sun-Times reported Sunday.

David Axelrod, who served with Emanuel in the Obama White House, shared a photo of the apparent antisemitic attack:

“This was scrawled on the fence outside the MI home of @RahmEmanuel⁩. It’s despicable. It’s disgusting. It’s just one more flashing red light,” Axelrod wrote regarding the incident. “Stop the hate. Stop the antisemitism and Islamophobia. We know where it leads!”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/20/photo-jewish-u-s-ambassador-rahm-emanuels-home-vandalized-with-nazis-graffiti/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline dfwgator