Author Topic: Steven Spielberg, Rob Reiner to Host First Major Hollywood Fundraiser for Joe Biden Since Strikes  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steven Spielberg, Rob Reiner to Host First Major Hollywood Fundraiser for Joe Biden Since Strikes

David Ng 24 Nov 2023

Hollywood is bringing out its big fundraising guns as part of the Democrat establishment’s effort to get the massively unpopular Joe Biden re-elected next year.

Steven Spielberg, Rob Reiner, and Shonda Rhimes are reportedly among those co-hosting a glitzy Los Angeles party on December 8 that will be the first major Hollywood  fundraiser for President Biden since the end of the writers and actors strikes.

Deadline first reported that other co-hosts will include former Paramount boss Jim Gianopulos and mega-producer Peter Chernin.

Tickets will go for as much as $500,000. For a cool $25,000, you will get access to a photo line.

Hollywood is revving up its Biden fundraising machine as the president’s approval numbers are sinking to embarrassingly low levels.

Earlier this week, Vice President Kamala Harris was reportedly in town for a separate fundraiser along with her husband, Doug Emhoff.

The event raised $500,000 for the Biden Victory Fund andwas held at the home of attorney Cliff Gilbert-Lurie and Leslie Gilbert-Lurie, according to Deadline.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/11/24/steven-spielberg-rob-reiner-to-host-first-major-hollywood-fundraiser-for-joe-biden-since-strikes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one wondering how much they are going to get paid for this?

Maybe not in cash,but in tax breaks,etc,etc,etc.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Spielberg and Reiner -- what a pair.  Interesting as I find them backing Biden a bit hypocritical.

https://twitter.com/robreiner/status/1712219295504068766
..."Holocaust survivors press Steven Spielberg to publicly support hostages and Israel
‘We do not need another film in 3 years about the horrors of Oct. 7,’ wrote David Schaecter, who heads the Holocaust Survivors Foundation USA

https://forward.com/fast-forward/568112/holocaust-survivors-press-steven-spielberg-publicly-support-israel-hostages-hamas/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I hope for their sakes that money is going to the DNC because if goes to the Biden campaign the actual democrat candidate will never see a penny, kind of like all those Trump donations that go to his lawyer instead of his campaign.

Offline LMAO

Hollywood leftists supporting and having a fund raiser for a Democrat.... :yawn2: :yawn2: :yawn2: :yawn2: :yawn2:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy