Author Topic: Violent protests in Dublin after woman and children injured in knife attack  (Read 3536 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Violent protests in Dublin after woman and children injured in knife attack
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2023, 09:19:56 pm »
He's just scairt because there are those Irish who know how to blow sh*t up, too.

Wrong bunch to pick a fight with, and they don't forget.

@Smokin Joe

OR ever agree to quit fighting once they  start.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2023, 09:21:10 pm »
I'm sure that along with not forgetting there are certain Irish that still have troves and stashes of 'materials' from previous 'disputes' that would quickly be unstashed and  dusted off for a new 'dispute'.

@GtHawk

"Dusted off" with GLEE.

Those bozos have NO freaking idea about the nightmare they are getting themselves into.

What they REALLY need to do is to go ahead and piss off/attack the Highland Scots while they are at it. They make the Irish seem like a reasonable people.

Anybody doubts this needs to do a web search for "Hadrian's " and see how that came about.

When they hear the bagpipes wailing,it's too late to do anything but run for their lives. The big problem they are going to have with that is they will have nowhere to run but into the arms of the Irish.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 01:05:56 am by sneakypete »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2023, 09:43:30 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
Rather than clamp down on migrant crime and ensure the safety of Irish children, the government is going to clamp down on the "far-right" with hate speech laws and prevent people from being able to speak their minds about the country's myriad problems. Make it make sense.
4:37 PM · Nov 24, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2023, 09:46:30 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
Rather than clamp down on migrant crime and ensure the safety of Irish children, the government is going to clamp down on the "far-right" with hate speech laws and prevent people from being able to speak their minds about the country's myriad problems. Make it make sense.
4:37 PM · Nov 24, 2023

@mountaineer

There is no secret why they do this. Public dissent makes the leaders look like incompetent fools that no sane person would vote for,so they stomp down  on public dissent and talk about how well they are running the country because they "brought peace to the table".

IMNSHO,"Peace" is an odd way to spell the word "Surrender".

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2023, 11:07:23 pm »
His dad is Indian. Mom is Irish. He was born in Dublin.

I stand corrected!  :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2023, 11:12:12 pm »
His dad is Indian. Mom is Irish. He was born in Dublin.
:pondering: Is his dad an Indian from India or is he an Indian as they call Pakistani moslems?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2023, 12:16:20 am »
@GtHawk

"Dusted off" with GLEE.

Those bozos have NO freaking idea about the nightmare they are getting themselves into.

What they REALLY need to do is to go ahead and piss off/attack the Highland Scots while they are at it. They make the Irish seem like a reasonable people.

Anybody doubts this needs to do a web search for "Harrigan's Wall" and see how that came about.

When they hear the bagpipes wailing,it's too late to do anything but run for their lives. The big problem they are going to have with that is they will have nowhere to run but into the arms of the Irish.
The Irish have bagpipes, too, iirc.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2023, 12:17:28 am »
@mountaineer

There is no secret why they do this. Public dissent makes the leaders look like incompetent fools that no sane person would vote for,so they stomp down  on public dissent and talk about how well they are running the country because they "brought peace to the table".

IMNSHO,"Peace" is an odd way to spell the word "Surrender".
Surrender (submission) is what Dar al Islam is all about.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2023, 12:24:30 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2023, 01:02:41 am »
The Irish have bagpipes, too, iirc.

@Smokin Joe

Well,there is and always has been SOME "crossover"  between the Highland Scots and the Irish,but GENERALLY speaking,the Scots are both larger and love to fight  even more than the Irish. THAT is really saying something.

The Italians invaded Ireland in order to conquer it and make it a vassal state,and ended up building "Hadrian's Wall " and manning it with Roman soldiers in order to protect themselves from the Scots,who at that time,liked to paint their bodies blue and go into battle naked.

Even in WW-2,the Scots marching into battle while playing the bagpipes seemed to scare the Biden out of the Nazi's.

And.....,after all these years of peace,you  just KNOW it wouldn't take much  to get the Scots fired up again.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 01:08:30 am by sneakypete »

Offline American Girl

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2023, 06:26:03 pm »
They’re gonna take out anyone representing the people…

He can run for president from prison. Then release the true Irishmen to clean up the country.

Their PM calls a little child who was kidnapped by brutal terrorists, “a child that was LOST!”
https://redstatenation.com/the-irish-police-are-about-to-arrest-conor-mcgregor-for-hate-speech-after-his-posts-on-x-over-the-weekend/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2023, 10:40:55 pm »
Has anyone,in  all of recorded history,ever been  able to get an  Irishman to shut up?

Online the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2023, 02:30:32 pm »
I know it’s not popular, but this is excessive and directed the wrong way. Shows again the Irish are the “demographic” of Europe.

That said, strong reaction to these Moslems is needed. If they wanted to head to his place with pitchforks that wouldn’t upset me too much.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2023, 04:40:06 pm »
There is no such thing as freedom of speech in Ireland or England.
Irish Green Party member says bill ‘restricting freedom’ is for ‘the common good’:

https://twitter.com/libbyemmons/status/1729176836540887410

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2023, 01:36:09 am »
Well, someone elected these Irish political leaders who love letting in migrants, etc., and who now talk about cracking down on speech against it.

I bet it was "the Irish" themselves.  So the real question is whether guys like McGregor are just a relatively small but very vocal minority, or whether they represent the majority of the Irish.

Although if they represent the majority of the Irish, how did it ever get to this point in the first place?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2023, 02:00:17 pm »
Politicians Urge Censorship Of The Disasters They Create
Unpopular elected leaders from Ireland and France to California and Canada invent fresh justifications for speech crackdown while funding news media to promote their point of view
Michael Shellenberger
Nov 26, 2023
Ireland must pass new legislation to crack down on the online hatred behind the rioting in Dublin on Thursday, said its Prime Minister Leo Varadkar, on Friday. “It’s not just the platforms that have a responsibility here, and they do,” he said. “It’s also the individuals who post messages and images online that stir up hatred and violence. We need to be able to use laws to go after them individually as well.”

But what triggered the riots were accurate news media reports that the suspect in the stabbing of multiple individuals, including a five-year-old child, was an Algerian immigrant. Either Varadkar is spreading misinformation by attributing the riots to “messages and images,” or he wants to criminalize sharing accurate news stories.

There’s no excuse for the looting and rioting that occurred in Dublin, and the suspect in the stabbing attack had been in Ireland for 20 years, according to news reports, and another immigrant, a Brazilian, physically intervened to stop the attacker. The Dublin riots appeared to have been the work of the same kind of nihilistic young men that engaged in rioting during Black Lives Matter protests in 2020 and in France this summer.

At the same time, many in Ireland felt they have seen a pattern. “A few days before [the stabbing],” writes Angela Nagle at Compact, “a Slovak Romani immigrant was sentenced for the murder of a young woman, Ashling Murphy. She had been walking home from work by a canal when she was stabbed eleven times in the neck. It was reported that the assailant had been living on disability benefits in a publicly funded council home. Last year, an Iraqi immigrant murdered two Irish gay men, decapitating one of them. In a nation with close-knit, high-trust communities until recently, this new reality is shocking and alien to Irish people. Dublin used to be renowned for its warmth, fun, and friendliness. Now everyone talks about how the atmosphere has taken a dark turn.” ...
More at Michael Shellenberger's substack.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2023, 02:51:04 pm »
Ireland is about to pass a law that ends free speech entirely.

This is what happens when a population gives up their guns.

https://twitter.com/michaelrulli/status/1729873136584438139

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2023, 04:03:41 pm »
There is no such thing as freedom of speech in Ireland or England.
Irish Green Party member says bill ‘restricting freedom’ is for ‘the common good’:

https://twitter.com/libbyemmons/status/1729176836540887410
This woman reminds me of a scene in the Simon Pegg movie Hot Fuzz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUpbOliTHJY

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2023, 04:27:55 pm »
Well, someone elected these Irish political leaders who love letting in migrants, etc., and who now talk about cracking down on speech against it.

I bet it was "the Irish" themselves.  So the real question is whether guys like McGregor are just a relatively small but very vocal minority, or whether they represent the majority of the Irish.

Although if they represent the majority of the Irish, how did it ever get to this point in the first place?

@Maj. Bill Martin

I SUSPECT it "got  to  this place in Ireland" the same way it "got  to this place  in the US.

All the migrant parasites that came here and there to "live the good life without working" immigrated to the big cities,and the politicians were more than happy to give them anything they wanted,in exchange for their votes.

Since it SEEMS like the majority of the votes in both  Ireland and in the US come from the big cities where welfare is an industry,I honestly don't know what we OR the Irish  can do about this,short of revolution.

Yeah,those of us that don't live  in the big  cities have more firepower than most of the big cities,and EVERYBODY  LOVES to talk a lot of trash about "Revolution",but I just do NOT see this happening in the US unless the big cities encourage their denizens to pick up arms and "take back the countryside" to make more room for gooberment housing".

Yeah,I have pulled a trigger a few times myself,but I just do NOT see even me "pulling a trigger" anymore until and unless someone starts shooting at me. Which will,of course be too late because IF that happens it will happen because the feral government in conjunction with the big cities and local police departments outnumber those of us who grew up in rural areas and are used to shooting and hunting.

Yeah,the "burbs" and surrounding rural areas close to big cities are populated with  SOME people who also have guns,but they will be so outnumbered and out-organized by the government that chances are they won't fight and will just turn their guns in if ordered to do so.

Sure,there will be SOME individuals that still remember and value individual freedoms,but we are so outnumbered it is a sick joke to think that we can pick up our rifles and take the country back.

The ONLY way  to "take the country back" is through the ballot boxes and  elections, and the Dims and RINO's for all practical purposes OWN those votes as much as  they own the ballot boxes.

And the ballot boxes are for all intents and purposes useless because so many conservatives have a "Ifn ah kaint git the PERFUCT candadte,ah won't vote!" state of mind.

In other words,conservatives are almost certainly screwed,and while left organized the plan to destroy America as a nation of free people and got it moving,we seem to do more to aid them than to hinder them by not voting for any candidate we don't personally consider to be "perfect in every respect,or at least in every respect that *I* care about".

As that famous philosopher "Pogo" once stated,"We haz met the enemy,and he is us!"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 04:36:26 pm by sneakypete »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2023, 04:37:04 pm »
@GtHawk

Anybody doubts this needs to do a web search for "Hadrian's " and see how that came about.

Recommend a Movie called Centurion from 2010.  Nice job of showing how fearful the Roman armies were of the savage Pict Scots who fought like savage animals, naked and painted blue. Yeah, that wall went up for a reason.  Those Romans just couldn't extend their rule North of York and Northumbria.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2023, 04:39:29 pm »
Ireland is about to pass a law that ends free speech entirely.

This is what happens when a population gives up their guns.

https://twitter.com/michaelrulli/status/1729873136584438139

@mountaineer

Soon to be followed by what remains of America.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2023, 04:41:18 pm »
Soon to be followed by what remains of America.
Yep.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2023, 05:07:20 pm »
Conor McGregor Keeps Throwing Punches at the Irish Government Despite 'Hate Speech Investigation'
By Brandon Morse | 11:38 AM on November 29, 2023
The Irish government should have known better than to pick a fight with a guy who made fighting his profession and is one of the best of all time at it.

MMA champ Conor McGregor has been making some serious waves in Ireland and around the globe for standing up against the Irish government for its lackadaisical approach toward the crime wave brought on by unchecked immigration. The problem has gotten so bad that it's triggered riots within the country after an Algerian migrant stabbed three children, an issue that was immediately blamed on "far right" groups by the Irish government.
Advertisement

McGregor denounced the riots but made it clear that the riots weren't a result of far-right groups creating unrest, it was a reaction to the Irish people being subjected to a complete cultural and societal submission to a wave of illegal migrants who have no care or respect for the country they've supposedly sought refuge in.  ...
More: https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2023/11/29/conor-mcgregor-keeps-throwing-punches-at-the-irish-government-despite-hate-speech-investigation-n2166959

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2023, 02:45:17 am »
Recommend a Movie called Centurion from 2010.  Nice job of showing how fearful the Roman armies were of the savage Pict Scots who fought like savage animals, naked and painted blue. Yeah, that wall went up for a reason.  Those Romans just couldn't extend their rule North of York and Northumbria.

The Scots are long-gone down the road to hardcore leftism.

Stick a fork in them.  They're done.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2023, 12:16:58 am »
An Algerian immigrant has been formally charged over the mass stabbing attack on children in Dublin that sparked a night of rioting. Riad Bouchaker, described as "Irish" in the press, spoke only to the court-appointed Arabic interpreter.
BREAKING: Suspect charged with attempted murder after Dublin stabbing of 3 children
    by: Jessica Barshis
 12/21/2023

The Algerian immigrant who allegedly horrifically stabbed three children and one woman outside a Dublin school last month in a crazed, random attack has been arrested and charged with attempted murder.

50-year-old Riad Bouchaker, of no fixed abode, appeared before Dublin District Court on Thursday, BBC reports. He spoke only to the Arabic interpreter during the hearing.  ...

According to The Times, the suspect was the "subject of a deportation order."

"However, after a judicial review in the High Court his deportation order was revoked. Sources said in 2008 the Department of Justice granted the man leave to stay in Ireland," the Times reported.
Human Events