General Category > Crime And Punishment

'We're going to kill their f*cking children’: Trans-identified male arrested in Illinois after alleg

(1/5) > >>

mountaineer:
'We're going to kill their f*cking children’: Trans-identified male arrested in Illinois after alleged vow to copy Nashville school shooter
"A person in Tennessee walked into one of your schools and shot up a bunch of your Christian daughters. That's not the last of them if you don't shut your f*cking mouth."
Katie Daviscourt
Nov. 23, 2023
The Post Millennial
--- Quote ---An Illinois trans-identified biological male has been arrested on criminal charges after authorities say he threatened to shoot up schools and rape Christian girls in the bathroom. His threats were allegedly modeled after transgender Nashville Christian Covenant School mass shooter Audrey "Aiden" Hale, Daily Wire reports.

Jason Lee Willie, 47, of Nashville, Illinois, who goes by "Alexia N. Willie," has been charged with 14 felony counts of Interstate Communication of a Threat to Injure, according to court documents. Willie was formally charged on Nov. 7 in the US District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.

The indictment states that Willie threatened to kill and rape Christian schoolchildren, inject people with HIV, and more. He also allegedly proudly declared that he is a "pedophile," according to court documents.

"We're out here walking into your school, shooting your children, and I'm going to tell you right now, I'm gonna be one of them and the FBI isn't gonna stop me, but I'm gonna kill your children out here," Willie said, according to the indictment. ...

The trans-identified suspect also threatened black people, according to Daily Wire, and said: "They're trash, they're Christian trash. They're transphobic, they're homophobic. They're no different than the f*cking white supremacists. That's exactly who the f*ck they are. Listen, Dave Chappelle and all the blacks out here, all the black people out here talking about trannies and s***, they ain’t no different than the white supremacists either. You all bow to the same cross." ...
--- End quote ---

Yikes.

Wingnut:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on November 23, 2023, 05:27:01 pm ---'We're going to kill their f*cking children’: Trans-identified male arrested in Illinois after alleged vow to copy Nashville school shooter
"A person in Tennessee walked into one of your schools and shot up a bunch of your Christian daughters. That's not the last of them if you don't shut your f*cking mouth."
Katie Daviscourt
Nov. 23, 2023
The Post Millennial
Yikes.

--- End quote ---

Damn!  Looks like Earnest goes Tranny!

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on November 23, 2023, 06:02:52 pm ---Damn!  Looks like Earnest goes Tranny!
--- End quote ---
Seriously. I wonder if he believes he ever fooled anyone.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on November 23, 2023, 06:02:52 pm ---Damn!  Looks like Earnest goes Tranny!

--- End quote ---
Evil Ernest, who hopefully star in "Evil Ernest Gets Pummeled In The General Prison Population".

Smokin Joe:
Look. We knew that these folks have a psychological problem. They think they can hang different fenders on a Ford and make it a Lamborghini, so to speak.

It doesn't take a long trip down that road to be catatonic or dangerous, especially when there are people out there fomenting hate toward 'breeders' and ordinary kids, which they will never be, no matter how much surgery they get.

Waiting to get these folks the help they need, and being supportive of their delusions will only lead to a serious problem when reality rears its head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version