Author Topic: Read this to your Democrat friends and family before you vote for Biden in 2024  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
November 23, 2023
Read this to your Democrat friends and family before you vote for Biden in 2024
By Bernadette Abbott

The economy in the U.S. right now is dominated by three main things: slow growth, high inflation, and low unemployment—an unusual mix that confuses a lot of economists. (Typically, a period of slow growth comes with high unemployment.) Because of this, the best ways to tackle the economic problems are hotly debated.

The Biden administration has responded to this crisis with an approach they call “Bidenomics.” In June 2023, the White house released a memo where they’d tried to explain why it “works.” Let's summarize their approach.

Briefly speaking, Biden’s administration is promoting typical heavy tax and spending policies with a twist—it looks like “tax, spend, and borrow.” They raise people’s taxes, spend large amounts of government money, and borrow large amounts of money to pay for everything; this approach is to blame for a number of the economic problems with which we’re dealing.

Some people suggest the financial pain lingers because of the pandemic. But this is not true—Biden has been president for almost three years. The vast majority of us feel the negative impact of Bidenomics, with its key tenets listed below:

High Gas Prices

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/read_this_to_your_democrat_friends_and_family_before_you_vote_for_biden_in_2024.html
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 04:59:17 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson