Author Topic: Pentagon asks for another $114 million for its diversity and inclusion mission  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon asks for another $114 million for its diversity and inclusion mission

By Alex Miller - The Washington Times - Wednesday, November 22, 2023
The Defense Department requested $114 million this week for its diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility or DEIA programs.

The request, which is the Pentagon’s largest ever ask for DEIA funding, comes as the agency failed its sixth audit of its accounts in as many years.

Pentagon officials said in the request that the funding push was meeting President Biden’s proposal for this year’s budget and demonstrated the Pentagon’s “commitment ” to diversity activities.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/nov/22/gop-arms-over-pentagons-114-million-diversity-requ/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This has nothing to do with "diversity" and everything to do with making white officers a minority like Gen. Davis wants.  This is money to make more minority officers, qualified or not. :reaper:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson