Author Topic: US soldier slams Biden admin, says he was charged for gear he was ordered to leave in Afghanistan  (Read 282 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Timothy Frudd  November 21, 2023

Video: US soldier slams Biden admin, says he was charged for gear he was ordered to leave in Afghanistan

A United States Army soldier, who recently separated from the service, spoke out against the Biden administration and claimed he was ordered pay for military gear that he was forced to leave behind during the chaotic and deadly Afghanistan withdrawal in 2021.

According to Newsweek, the former soldier shared his story Monday on TikTok, claiming that it was the official gear turn-in day after completing roughly four years of active duty service in the Army’s 82nd Airborne Division. The soldier, who is known as “Brock” on TikTok, said the gear turn-in process made him want to “holler,” “scream,” and “yell.”

While the soldier’s initial TikTok video had been removed from the social media platform by Tuesday morning, the video remained on other platforms, including a post on X, formerly Twitter, by the conservative account “Libs of TikTok.”

“Two years ago, my unit was deployed to Afghanistan for the Afghanistan withdrawal,” the soldier stated in the video. “We spent a few weeks over there. It was hectic, it was chaotic, it was disgusting, and it made me very disappointed in our government. Today, I’m reminded how disappointed I am in our government.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/11/video-us-soldier-slams-biden-admin-says-he-was-charged-for-gear-he-was-ordered-to-leave-in-afghanistan/

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1726732779738865730

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This doesn't surprise me and I am sure there are many others like him..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anyone joining the military today thinks differently than me.
Half the American Government are Muslims or Islamic supporters.
The other half are America hating far-left lunatics.
Why join a fighting organization which hates you and wants you to lose?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

When Biden leaves office, he should be charged for all the gear he left back in Afghanistan.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-