Author Topic: Flash mob of teens roll up in 5 cars and steal $12K from LA Nike store in caught-on-tape heist  (Read 297 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Flash mob of teens roll up in 5 cars and steal $12K from LA Nike store in caught-on-tape heist
By Social Links forDavid Propper
Published Nov. 21, 2023, 6:52 p.m. ET
A flash mob of teens could be seen on camera ransacking a Nike store in Los Angeles and taking off with about $12,000 worth of merchandise, according to authorities.

Seventeen masked youngsters rolled up in five different cars and descended on the chain store on South Alameda Street on Sunday evening around 6 p.m. and quickly filled up clothing and boxes of sneakers into trash bags, the LAPD said.

Stunned customers looked on as the thieves quickly filled their trash bags to the brim with goodies from the athletic retail shop, according to footage posted online.

Teens caught on camera ransacking LA Nike Watts store
A mob of ransacking teens were caught-on-camera swiping about $12,000 worth of merchandise from a Nike store in Los Angeles after rolling up in five different cars, according to authorities.

“Y’all all ghetto as f—k,” one woman was heard saying as a small child cried.

“Can’t have s–t over here.”

https://nypost.com/2023/11/21/news/mob-of-teens-caught-on-tape-stealing-12k-from-la-nike-store/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 05:15:16 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why do they go to such lengths anyway?  Its L.A. and they won't be charged with anything! **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Couldn't have happened to a more woke store, literally.

Offline berdie

Annoying how these thieves are referred to as "youngsters". *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Anyone want to bet on the demographic involved.

"teens".

How does anyone know how old they are?

Sheesh!

Time to low jack the shoes so they can be hunted down.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis