Author Topic: Trump meets with Speaker Mike Johnson at Mar-a-Lago  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump meets with Speaker Mike Johnson at Mar-a-Lago
« on: November 22, 2023, 02:49:46 pm »
Trump meets with Speaker Mike Johnson at Mar-a-Lago
November 22, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

With eyes on the campaign trail, a Mar-a-Lago meetup united the former president and House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.)

While the 2024 presidential primaries have garnered much of the spotlight for the election cycle, with former President Donald Trump seeking a third shot at the nomination, down-ballot candidates are also working for support heading into the spring and ultimately the general election. During a fundraiser for one such legislator at Trump’s Palm Beach, Florida resort, the influential GOP frontrunner was caught meeting up.

Commentator Benny Johnson posted an image from Monday with the caption, “Speaker Mike Johnson met with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago after releasing entirety of J6th tapes.”

“All smiles.”

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1727064086045983186

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/22/trump-meets-with-speaker-mike-johnson-at-mar-a-lago-1414458/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump meets with Speaker Mike Johnson at Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 04:14:31 pm »
The J6 tape thing is being wildly overblown.  It's symbolic, but otherwise meaningless.  Nobody is going through 40,000 hours of video, and showing people acting innocuously doesn't undo the images of people not acting innocuously.

Red meat for the base....but that's it.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Trump meets with Speaker Mike Johnson at Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2023, 04:44:59 pm »
I can't help but wonder what's 'all on the table' after the meeting between them.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.