Author Topic: Goldman Issues Apology After What He Said Must Happen to Trump  (Read 2061 times)

Offline bilo

Re: Goldman Issues Apology After What He Said Must Happen to Trump
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2023, 07:20:40 pm »
This is the mistake with your conclusions.  The republic is dead.  It does not exist.  Hasn't existed for some time now.

2020 and who knows how many other elections were FIXED.  I do not say this lightly.  It is simple fact.  So, where is the revolution?  Don't hold your breath!  We live too fat a life to risk life with a revolution.  Just not going to happen unless one thing happens.

Remember Egypt years ago, when the shelves were bare of food?  They rose up and overthrew their government.  Until that day comes here, don't hold your breath for a revolution.

For all the election deniers who claim there was no cheating, the video from the mega counting center in Philly proves you wrong.  That video was a blatant display of the corruption in Pennsylvania.  There is also video proving the election was fixed in Georgia.

I believe it was six states that were toss ups that stopped counting at 2AM, with Trump having huge leads, and 12 hours later, Biden was ahead by 10, - 20,000 votes in all six states.  Coincidence?  Yeah, right!  FIXED is more like it.

But hey, you keep believing you have a republic.  When the number of folks in the USA that were not born here out number those that were by 2:1, you think you will have a representive government?  Please.  These same people proudly raise the flag of the nation they escaped to come here, and you think they will be loyal to the USA?  Sure!

The globalists will destroy this nation one way or another.

:amen: :amen: :amen:

We are watching the destruction of not just the Republic, but also the empire.

The useful idiots that are 35 and younger are rushing head long into becoming serfs.

I doubt this can be stopped. What have the Pubs done to insure honest elections? The Establishment Loyalists in the Pub party just want to be in "safe" seats and treated like feudal lords.

The only encouraging sign that I see is people are voting with their feet as the differences become more distinct between the left and the right. The end result of this migration will be two different America's and maybe at that point we can just go our separate ways.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home