Author Topic: In Climatology, Whatever Happened To Evidence-Based Science?  (Read 364 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In Climatology, Whatever Happened To Evidence-Based Science?
« on: November 21, 2023, 01:54:53 pm »
WRITTEN BY JACK HELLNER ON NOV 21, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

In Climatology, Whatever Happened To Evidence-Based Science?

severe weatherIsn’t it time that journalists and students are taught to do research and ask questions about the climate instead of just regurgitating talking points pushing the green agenda?

We are constantly told that storms, floods, droughts, and other natural disasters are growing in frequency and intensity—so why don’t we see specific examples? [emphasis, links added]

Like the severe drought and warm period in Europe in 1540 when temperatures were 9–13 degrees above today’s average during the Little Ice Age?

https://climatechangedispatch.com/in-climatology-whatever-happened-to-evidence-based-science/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: In Climatology, Whatever Happened To Evidence-Based Science?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 10:35:42 pm »
Evidence...?

Evidence...?
We don't need no stinkin' evidence ...!!

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 11:24:36 pm »
Evidence would be an impediment to the Global Climate Change Communist plot to neuter America's industrial base and it's ability to oppose Chi-com military agression towards Taiwan and the South China Sea.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2023, 02:59:55 am »
The greater the prospects for large research grants, the less relevant evidence appears to be.

At least to those willing to abandon their integrity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis