Author Topic: What's even more terrifying than hand-wringing Gen Z-ers suddenly embracing 9/11 terror kingpin Bin  (Read 365 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What's even more terrifying than hand-wringing Gen Z-ers suddenly embracing 9/11 terror kingpin Bin Laden? One day, despairs KARA KENNEDY, they'll be running America
By KARA KENNEDY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 10:58 EST, 18 November 2023 | UPDATED: 12:13 EST, 18 November 2023

For the first time in my life, I'm terrified of my generation.

For 22 years after nearly 3,000 Americans were murdered on 9/11, all it took was a social media fad to convince these Gen Z lemmings that the terrorist slaughter was justified.

What else could they be persuaded to believe?

I can only imagine the reaction of horrified Boomer parents who woke up Thursday to read about what their ne'er-do-well offspring were doing in the basement the night before.

Many were watching TikToks praising one of humanity's most deranged mass killers and his infamous 'Letter to America.'

Yes, I'm talking about terrorist Osama Bin Laden's screed of radical Islamist rantings, his feeble attempt to rationalize the 2001 murder of innocents by claiming that American foreign policy in Israel and around the Arab world brought on Al-Qaeda's attack.

Views of the associated hashtag have topped a total of 12.5million, with some videos being 'liked' over 100,000 times.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12765271/osama-bin-laden-letter-america-kara-kennedy.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online berdie

Well, that ruined the afternoon. I keep hoping that these young people will stop this nonsense. There are still lots of parents, especially in rural communities, instilling knowledge and patriotism. Of course, they may stray for a while in rebellion mode. But not forever.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

I'll bet 99% of the coddled little brats embracing OBL would be shocked out of their tiny minds to have to actually live in an Islamic state run by OBL types. Like the LGBQT morons who tried to join the pro-Palestinian/terrorist marches and were curtly told to bugger off. They were bewildered. We love you Islamo-fascist terrorists, why don't you love us?
Just stupid dimwits churned out by our dysfunctional leftist-oriented educational system.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of those video views/likes were driven by Chinese bots and aggressive coding (think of how the Drudge Report pads its stats by automatically refreshing every few minutes). Remember, TikTok is owned by a Chinese enterprise. They are directly answerable to Beijing.

And with AI beginning to traverse that uncanny valley, it's becoming harder to tell truth from psyop.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of those video views/likes were driven by Chinese bots and aggressive coding (think of how the Drudge Report pads its stats by automatically refreshing every few minutes). Remember, TikTok is owned by a Chinese enterprise. They are directly answerable to Beijing.

And with AI beginning to traverse that uncanny valley, it's becoming harder to tell truth from psyop.

I agree 100%.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: