Author Topic: Biden's DOJ Tormented These Four J6 Protesters To Death  (Read 221 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's DOJ Tormented These Four J6 Protesters To Death
« on: November 21, 2023, 03:29:19 pm »
Biden's DOJ Tormented These Four J6 Protesters To Death
Evita Duffy-Alfonso

Last week, newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson publicly released 90 hours of Jan. 6, 2021, security footage featuring protesters peacefully walking through the Capitol, often with the encouragement or indifference of Capitol Police officers.

The footage further delegitimizes the Biden administration, corporate media, and Jan. 6 Committee’s insistence that the 2021 Capitol protest was on par with Pearl Harbor and 9/11. It also exonerates countless peaceful protesters who have been slandered by the media and J6 Committee, harassed by Biden’s Department of Justice, and held in solitary confinement without due process.

Many protesters were severely punished because federal courts stressed a “need to deter others, especially in cases of domestic terrorism.” In other words, they made examples out of Jan. 6 protesters for daring to question the results of the rigged 2020 election. Some Jan. 6 protesters crumbled under the Biden DOJ’s political persecution. Four of them took their own lives. Here’s what we know about those victims.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/11/21/bidens-doj-tormented-these-four-j6-protesters-to-death/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Biden's DOJ Tormented These Four J6 Protesters To Death
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 03:42:19 pm »
Brandon and his cronies are just plain, pure evil!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden's DOJ Tormented These Four J6 Protesters To Death
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 03:54:08 pm »
 ////00000////

January 6th was not akin to Pearl Harbor.  Dem hyperbole is counter productive.

I'd equate January 6th with december 23, 1979, when Boston Bruins went into the stands at Madison Square Garden to fight Rangers fans.

January 6th ... Peaceful tourists went to an Official Congressional Proceeding, and a hockey game broke out.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright