Author Topic: Trump calls to ‘revamp the RNC’ if GOP debates go ahead  (Read 647 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump calls to ‘revamp the RNC’ if GOP debates go ahead
« on: November 20, 2023, 11:03:28 pm »
 Trump calls to ‘revamp the RNC’ if GOP debates go ahead
by Caroline Vakil - 11/20/23 4:53 PM ET

Former President Trump is calling to “revamp” the Republican National Committee (RNC) if the group proceeds with its primary debates, which Trump has repeatedly spurned.

“GREAT POLLS JUST RELEASED – BEST EVER! Harvard/Harris TRUMP 67%, DeSanctimonious 9%, Birdbrain 8%, Ramaswamy 5%, Christie – dead in the water, a total loser! TRUMP UP 7% to 10% on CROOKED JOE BIDEN,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform, using nicknames to deride fellow candidates Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley.

Trump touted the polling results of a Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey, which showed 67 percent of GOP voters saying they would back the former president in the Republican presidential primary, compared to 9 percent for DeSantis and 8 percent for Haley. 

Biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy received 5 percent while former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie received 3 percent. 

The poll also showed Trump leading President Biden in a hypothetical two-way match-up 48 percent to 41 percent.

Trump warned that the “RNC must save money on lowest ever ratings debates,” while pushing baseless accusations that the 2020 election was stolen. “If not, REVAMP THE RNC, NOW!!”

The Hill has reached out to the RNC for comment. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4319600-trump-calls-to-revamp-the-rnc-if-gop-debates-go-ahead/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Trump calls to ‘revamp the RNC’ if GOP debates go ahead
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 02:16:28 am »
Why doesn't he want to Debate?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 02:32:51 am »
The RNC we have now has already been revamped by Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2023, 02:47:12 am »
The RNC we have now has already been revamped by Trump.

Oh, come on, now, Ronna is a gem! 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2023, 02:47:31 am »

Because he saw how Hillary went from the inevitable nominee in 2007 to ultimately losing the nomination to Barack Obama in 2008

Even with her huge lead over her primary opponents in 2007, she still participated in  the  primary debates. It’s a possibility it was in those debates were Hillary lost her momentum

It’s easy  make claims in political rallies were they’re never challenged . But it’s another thing to defend them against scrutiny.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 02:49:28 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2023, 02:52:00 am »

The obvious reason -- he'd lose the debate to DeSantis.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2023, 02:59:30 am »
Even with her huge lead over her primary opponents in 2007, she still participated in  the  primary debates. It’s a possibility it was in those debates were Hillary lost her momentum

Hillary lost her momentum when the DNC decided to take delegates she had won away from her and replace them with Obama delegates.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2023, 04:22:59 am »
Trump has already re-vamped the RNC in his own image.  Trump doesn't want anyone but him getting free TV time.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2023, 05:10:46 am »
Trump has already re-vamped the RNC in his own image.  Trump doesn't want anyone but him getting free TV time.

He gets all his free TV time in a court room.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2023, 03:42:55 pm »
   So he wants to divorce another faithful wife of his~Ronna.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.