Author Topic: The ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood drives Hamas atrocities and must end  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood drives Hamas atrocities and must end
Col. Bill Connor image
By Col. Bill Connor ——Bio and Archives--November 18, 2023

After the horrendous attacks against Israeli civilians October 7, Israel made its first declaration of war in a half century. Israel’s previous declared wars: the Israeli War of Independence in 1948-49, the 1956 “Suez war,” the 1967 “Six Day War,” and the 1973 “Yom Kippur” War, were against Arab nations driven by nationalism and/or Arab Nationalism (“Bathiism”). War against Hamas is different. As described by the National Counterterrorism Center: “Hamas emerged in 1987 during the first Palestinian uprising, or Intifada, as an outgrowth of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestinian branch. The group is committed to armed resistance against Israel and the creation of an Islamic… state in Israel’s place. Hamas has been the de facto governing body in the Gaza Strip since 2007, when it ousted the Palestinian Authority from Power.”

From the WebPowered by ZergNet

Pokimane In Hot Water Over 'Broke Boy' Comments

The Tragedy Of Markiplier Is Just Depressing

Video Games You Really Shouldn't Be Caught Playing By Your Kids
Hamas is committed to the ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood
It is noteworthy that Hamas was declared an Islamic terror organization by the United States and others over two decades ago. Hamas is committed to the ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood, including the vision of a worldwide Islamic Caliphate under Sharia (Islamic) law. The ideology of Hamas is why Israel must destroy it.

The Muslim brotherhood was created in 1928 by Egyptian Islamic scholar Hassan al Banna after the newly elected President of Turkey, Kemal Atatürk, dissolved the Islamic Caliphate. The Muslim Brotherhood’s aim was to reestablish an Islamic Empire (Caliphate) under an Islamic leader (Caliph) Islamic law and reject foreign ideologies like Western Democracy. After Egyptian officers, led by Gabel Nasser, led a revolt against the British backed Egyptian King in 1952, they suppressed the Egyptian Muslim brotherhood and drove it into secrecy. Imprisoned along with other Muslim brotherhood leaders in 1954, Islamic scholar Sayyid Qutb spent years writing the seminal Islamist template “Signposts in the Road,” which clarified Islamic duties including Jihad.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-ideology-of-the-muslim-brotherhood-drives-hamas-atrocities-and-must-end
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... and America got drawn into the Middle East to fill the vacuum of the Post-War retreat and downsizing of the British Empire.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.