Author Topic: Once again, Hamas-linked CAIR refuses to apologize for posting a fraudulent story about an alleged a  (Read 150 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Once again, Hamas-linked CAIR refuses to apologize for posting a fraudulent story about an alleged anti-Muslim ‘hate crime’ that turned out to be a ‘hate hoax’

NOVEMBER 18, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM4 COMMENTS
Muslim man in Ohio arrested for faking a hate crime, claiming he was seriously injured by an Israeli driver who screamed “Kill All Palestinians” and “Long Live Israel.”

BREAKING: US MUSLIM ON LIFE SUPPORT AFTER ISRAELI TERRORIST ATTACK
The Gateway PunditIn Ohio, an Israeli TERRORIST ran over a man whilst yelling “Kill all Palestinians,” “Long live Israel.” He then allegedly turned around and hit the man while shouting “DIE!”.

CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations), an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorist (Hamas) funding case in US history, spread the hate hoax in an article published last month.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/11/18/once-again-hamas-linked-cair-refuses-to-apologize-for-posting-a-fraudulent-story-about-an-alleged-anti-muslim-hate-crime-that-turned-out-to-be-a-hate-hoax/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson