Author Topic: NYC: Black (MTA) transit boss verbally attacks Jewish woman for carrying an Israeli flag, saying “f*  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC: Black (MTA) transit boss verbally attacks Jewish woman for carrying an Israeli flag, saying “f*ck Israel” and flipping her the bird.
NOVEMBER 20, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM5 COMMENTS
In a video shared on social media, Kenneth Foster, 57, can be heard telling the unidentified woman, “I got the right to say what the f*ck I want, I’m American.”

NY Post (h/t Nita) The video, which was posted by the Instagram pages Jew Hate Database and Jewish Lives Matter, claimed Foster was intimidating people putting up posters about Israeli hostages. But Foster claims he was unaware of any posters.

“I stated, ‘Why are you waving that flag that is part of an apartheid state?’” Foster said. “So she got mad, like they mostly always do when you talk about Israel. “I said, ‘F*ck you’ and ‘F*ck Israel.’ I didn’t say nothing about Jews to her . . . now I have to defend myself?” Foster said.

Following the Oct. 7 terrorist attack on Israel, Foster has been sharing continuous pro-Palestinian posts on his public Facebook page, where he also promotes a music production company.
“The MTA has no tolerance for hatred or discrimination,” said agency spokesman Tim Minton. “We have begun an investigation to determine all the facts.”

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/11/20/nyc-black-mta-transit-boss-verbally-attacks-jewish-woman-for-carrying-an-israeli-flag-saying-fck-israel-and-flipping-her-the-bird/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson