Author Topic: Fox News Poll: Joe Biden’s Popularity Sinks to Lowest Level of Presidency  (Read 884 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News Poll: Joe Biden’s Popularity Sinks to Lowest Level of Presidency

Wendell Husebø 17 Nov 2023

President Joe Biden’s approval rating sank to the lowest level of his presidency, according to Fox News polling on Thursday.

Biden’s diminishing poll numbers represent concerns among voters about his age, foreign policy, and sour economy.

Only 40 percent of voters approved of Biden, matching his record low in July 2022, 16 points down from his highest approval rating in June 2021.

Biden’s approval rating fell five points from 45 percent since January:

44 percent in June
    42 percent in August
    41 percent in October

Among the 40 percent who approved of Biden, only 17 percent strongly approved, while 43 percent strongly disapproved, a 26-point difference.

Among those who disapproved of Biden (59 percent), several key demographics gave Biden poor marks:

Men: 63 percent
    Voters under 45: 62 percent
    Hispanic voters: 60 percent
    Voters with college degrees: 57 percent
    Black voters: 41 percent

The poll sampled 1,001 registered voters from November 10-13, 2023, with a ± three percent margin of error.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/11/17/fox-news-poll-joe-bidens-popularity-sinks-to-lowest-level-of-presidency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Touts Economic Record, Vows to ‘Double Down’

Joe Biden’s promise to “double down” on his economic agenda appears indifferent to the economic challenges Americans face.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/17/joe-biden-touts-economic-record-vows-to-double-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Headline:
"Fox News Poll: joe biden’s Popularity Sinks to Lowest Level of Presidency"

Means nothing.
ol' white joe won't be on the ballot in 2024.

And "popularity" doesn't count for what it once did, with the advent of The Party's underground and above-ground election apparatus.

The polls will be "adjusted" as the election draws close, to "prime the pump".

And "the pump" of the apparatus will be workin' hard on election day to produce a controlled result.

Offline LMAO

Joe Biden Touts Economic Record, Vows to ‘Double Down’

Joe Biden’s promise to “double down” on his economic agenda appears indifferent to the economic challenges Americans face.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/17/joe-biden-touts-economic-record-vows-to-double-down/

Even Jimmy Carter or Herbert Hoover didn’t do this

:facepalm2: :facepalm2:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline ScottinVA

“Black voters: 41 percent”

I’m always entertained by these “this time for sure” prognostications about diminished black support for democrats.  They will still award the dems 92-95% of their vote as always.

Online mountaineer

Show host Bill Maher says Joe Biden is going to lose in 2024 right after pink-haired former acting Chair of the DNC Donna Brazile said Biden is “too old” for president.

The Biden replacement operation is in full swing.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1725935955876721144
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Even Jimmy Carter or Herbert Hoover didn’t do this

:facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Yep, they recognized the crisis, and handled it poorly.  Pedo Joe is doubling down on his stupidity.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Headline:
"Fox News Poll: joe biden’s Popularity Sinks to Lowest Level of Presidency"

Means nothing.
ol' white joe won't be on the ballot in 2024.

And "popularity" doesn't count for what it once did, with the advent of The Party's underground and above-ground election apparatus.

The polls will be "adjusted" as the election draws close, to "prime the pump".

And "the pump" of the apparatus will be workin' hard on election day to produce a controlled result.

@Fishrrman

True dat.

Especially true when you  consider all the De Ron Ron voters who brag about staying home and not voting if their "hero what bees a true conservative that is going to save us all"  isn't the RNC candidate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I’m always entertained by these “this time for sure” prognostications about diminished black support for democrats.  They will still award the dems 92-95% of their vote as always.

@ScottinVA

I honestly think the "automatic almost universal support" for black candidates is becoming a thing of the past. I personally know blacks that swear they will never vote Dim again because of the flood of illegal aliens and the support they receive from the DNC.

Not that it makes any difference now that the DNC has bogus votes down to a science,and the addition of hundreds of thousands of illegal alien voters who WILL vote Dim to make sure they don't lose their "free" housing,food,medical care,and monthly  checks". Many of them will be voting Dim and not even know they were voting.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Show host Bill Maher says Joe Biden is going to lose in 2024 right after pink-haired former acting Chair of the DNC Donna Brazile said Biden is “too old” for president.

The Biden replacement operation is in full swing.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1725935955876721144

@mountaineer

I think at this point Biden is pretty much the only one that thinks he can be re-elected and that he is going to run again.

What is going to happen is that the DNC is going to pull the carpet out from under his feet at the very last possible moment so the alleged Republicans won't have time to mount a viable campaign against whoever replaces him.

No,I don't have a clue who this will be,although I have no doubt the plans have already been mapped out.

BTW,I see no way at all for "Chuckles,the VP"being allowed to step up to the plate. I SUSPECT she is going to given a cash award and a gold watch,and told to retire "do to recently  discovered health issues".

I do NOT think it is going to be "Bubbette!",either.

I DO enthusiastically support suggestions of who it might be,though. It pretty much has to be someone in the US Congress or Senate right now,though. Or at least the "front person" will have to be someone in the US Congress or Senate now. No way in hell is Bill Gates or any of the other Dim billionaires going to waste their time being elected to a mere presidency when they can stay home and be kings.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 12:33:49 am by sneakypete »

Offline LMAO

@Fishrrman

True dat.

Especially true when you  consider all the De Ron Ron voters who brag about staying home and not voting if their "hero what bees a true conservative that is going to save us all"  isn't the RNC candidate.

How is that any different than you saying you would never vote for Ron DeSantis if he was the nominee?

You judging others about what they will do if the candidate of their choice isn’t the nominee is hypocritical considering you made the same stance
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 01:08:09 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

I’ve been hearing that for years also

Any democrat running is guaranteed 90% of the urban black  vote

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How is that any different than you saying you would never vote for Ron DeSantis if he was the nominee?

You can actually look at his poll numbers and question why ANYONE would refuse to vote for him for the office of President?

You judging others about what they will do if the candidate of their choice isn’t the nominee is hypocritical considering you made the same stance

No,it isn't. Trump now  has experience as a President and is bound to have learned a little. PLUS,he is the ONLY candidate running that has been a President,and he can only serve 1 term,so he won't be running for re-election starting the day he is sworn in. Instead,he will be running for the "history books".

Offline LMAO

You can actually look at his poll numbers and question why ANYONE would refuse to vote for him for the office of President?

No,it isn't. Trump now  has experience as a President and is bound to have learned a little. PLUS,he is the ONLY candidate running that has been a President,and he can only serve 1 term,so he won't be running for re-election starting the day he is sworn in. Instead,he will be running for the "history books".

Well as usual you’re dodging.

You have said you would never vote for RDS if he’s the nominee and that’s your choice. But you’re quick to pass judgment on those who won’t vote for Trump if he’s the nominee. That’s the hypocrisy

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I’ve been hearing that for years also

Any democrat running is guaranteed 90% of the urban black  vote

@LMAO

The highlighted words are the key,here.

Yes,the DNC pretty much owns the urban black vote,but that can't be said for rural blacks.

And truthfully,I knew more than a few VERY conservative blacks when I was in the army that grew up in places like Philadelphia. They grew up poor in the ghetto,joined the army to get out of the cesspool they grew up in,and found a home and a new way of life.

It was hilarious to see these guys get so mad it seemed like their heads were swelling when some black soldier would toss a "black power salute" to these guys back in the 60's.

And,of course,it being the 1960's,according to the media there was no such thing as black conservatives.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The thing about elections is you actually have to have them before you can determine their outcome. I know it’s unfortunate, but those are the rules.   So take any of these polls and stick em.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The thing about elections is you actually have to have them before you can determine their outcome.

Still living in the 50's?

Assuming of course that the elections in the  50's weren't rigged. I doubt anyone here is old enough to even remember if they were or weren't. MY only recollection of 50's elections is the slogan "I like Ike".

I know it’s unfortunate, but those are the rules.   So take any of these polls and stick em.

Rules??????
o
ROFLMAO!

There ARE no stinking rules,other than those that benefit the left. From what I have read,this really  started in places like Mn sometime back in the 30's,with the Farm Labor Party by "immigrants" from Russia who were funded by the USSR and who were determined to spread Communism in the US.

Probably started a decade or so before that,but it took them that long to obtain local political power and to organize.

From there,it slowly took hold in national labor unions,public schools,and local politics.

What we are looking at today is a century-plus of "home grown" communist activism in the US,and even though it was probably originally financed by the USSR,I SUSPECT the USSR of today has just about zero influence in the activities of the American Communists of today.

Hell,by now,the US Communists just MIGHT be making plans to subvert and take over control of Russia these days.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 01:30:23 pm by sneakypete »

Online Hoodat

Ballots cast in their names do.  But I am not certain that the voters actually showing up to vote do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
If the Democrats in charge stick with Biden it means they don’t believe the polls and have plenty of tricks up their sleeves.
12:20 PM · Nov 19, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Why replace Biden?  He is the perfect stooge.  And he will lose for a matter of hours until they tweak the ones and zeroes, and just like magic, he is ahead by 10,000 to 20,000 in five states.  Waaaala!

But hey, it will be an honest election.  As honest as climate change is an existential threat to the USA.