Author Topic: Biden Admin Partnering With Coalition Of Groups That Wrongly Accused Border Agents Of Whipping Migra  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Admin Partnering With Coalition Of Groups That Wrongly Accused Border Agents Of Whipping Migrants

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
November 15, 2023
8:38 AM ET

The Biden administration is partnering with a coalition of organizations, two of which falsely accused Border Patrol agents of whipping illegal immigrants in September 2021, a Daily Caller News Foundation review of the groups’ previous statements found.

The State Department partnered with Welcome.US, a coalition of nonprofit groups, corporations and former politicians, in September 2021 to provide aid to new Afghan refugees seeking sponsors, housing and jobs. The initiative includes the Haitian Bridge Alliance and Amnesty International, both of which made the false accusation that Border Patrol agents on horseback whipped Haitian migrants in Del Rio, Texas, which the Biden administration’s Customs and Border Protection (CBP) later debunked.

The State Department recently told the DCNF that Welcome.US, which is a project led by the left-leaning Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, is part of a consortium it funds.

“The consortium, which includes Welcome.US, is led by the Community Sponsorship Hub (CSH) to oversee and manage the significant new operational infrastructure for the program,” a State Department official told the DCNF.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/15/biden-admin-partnering-with-coalition-of-groups-that-wrongly-accused-border-agents-of-whipping-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson