Author Topic: Along With The Border, The Drug Cartels Also Own Our National Parks  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Along With The Border, The Drug Cartels Also Own Our National Parks
Updated: 4 days ago

For more than 20 years, the Mexican drug cartels have been taking over large sections of this nation's once pristine National Parks to grow marijuana on this side of the border, thus placing the supply closer to the demand, and creating more profit.

In September 2019, two drug cartel members were taken into custody during a raid on a marijuana under the thick tree canopies in California's Shasta-Trinity National Forest. Local sheriff’s deputies seized 8,656 growing marijuana plants and 232 pounds of processed marijuana.

National Public Radio reported:

About 3,000 pounds of trash, including discarded clothing, propane tanks and spent cans of insecticide, in addition to three miles of plastic irrigation pipes and open bags of fertilizer were also discovered at the site, suggesting the operation had been in use for years.
‘The true crime here is the fact that they're killing off basically America's public lands, killing off the wildlife, killing off our water,’ says Kevin Mayer, a U.S. Forest Service law enforcement assistant special agent in charge. 'This is stuff that, you know, it's not gonna repair itself.’

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/along-with-the-border-the-drug-cartels-also-own-our-national-parks
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Along With The Border, The Drug Cartels Also Own Our National Parks
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 05:45:32 pm »
Maybe that's why Biden's bunch is so busy closing off large tracts to honest and relatively clean oil drilling operations.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis