Author Topic: Turns out the media was totally wrong – Food crops booming despite ‘climate emergency’ as U.S. sees  (Read 469 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Turns out the media was totally wrong – Food crops booming despite ‘climate emergency’ as U.S. sees ‘biggest corn harvest ever’
By Marc Morano
November 11, 2023
6:52 am

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/11/11/turns-out-the-media-was-totally-wrong-food-crops-booming-despite-climate-emergency-as-u-s-sees-biggest-corn-harvest-ever/

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Crop yields are high across the board globally. Turns out plants LOVE carbon dioxide. Who knew?

Actually, I will tell you who knows. The phony population control left. They understand that more carbon dioxide means higher crop yields. Higher crop yields means greater population as the food supply expands. That is a nightmare scenario in their eyes because depopulation is the number one priority with them. So carbon dioxide has to be a "poison" that is polluting our atmosphere and must be regulated on a global scale with global government and global taxation (and eventually global tyranny).

Did you know that this planet had carbon dioxide before it had oxygen? Look it up. The entire planet was carbon dioxide until there was plant life. Oxygen is a byproduct of plants. So basically by pumping more carbon dioxide into the air we are turning the planet back into the Garden of Eden.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 03:54:21 pm by massadvj »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pumping all the 'phony population control left' into the ground will also help return the planet back into the Garden of Eden.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Crop yields are high across the board globally. Turns out plants LOVE carbon dioxide. Who knew?

Actually, I will tell you who knows. The phony population control left. They understand that more carbon dioxide means higher crop yields. Higher crop yields means greater population as the food supply expands. That is a nightmare scenario in their eyes because depopulation is the number one priority with them. So carbon dioxide has to be a "poison" that is polluting our atmosphere and must be regulated on a global scale with global government and global taxation (and eventually global tyranny).

Did you know that this planet had carbon dioxide before it had oxygen? Look it up. The entire planet was carbon dioxide until there was plant life. Oxygen is a byproduct of plants. So basically by pumping more carbon dioxide into the air we are turning the planet back into the Garden of Eden.

There was actually a mass extinction before animals existed because too many thing were respirating oxygen.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Talking to a few farmers in the area, yields have been off the charts. They've had difficulty getting it in and handling all of it, and now are having to dump it off at the elevators for lack of space.

We didn't have the easiest year either, we alternated between drought and flood all summer.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Everything involving climate change is presented to the public by the left and their media allies as negative

The purpose is to get people to panic and look to the state to save them. The state will save you, but you have to give them more power

The so called “Climate Crisis” is tailor made for these people. It empowers them but they never can or will be able to show any tangible evidence that the crisis is solved. It’s an ongoing crisis that will call for more government
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

And Conservatives were right.  Again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
On our three farms we've seen record yields, payouts, and profits each year for the past 5.

If that is climate change, give me some more.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.