Author Topic: Slow Joe turns 81  (Read 277 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Slow Joe turns 81
« on: November 19, 2023, 03:13:50 pm »
 Posted on November 19, 2023 by Scott Johnson
Slow Joe turns 81

President Biden turns 81 tomorrow. We wish him a happy birthday in the privacy with which he is bound to celebrate it. He doesn’t want to draw attention to his achievement in longevity, though I can’t think of another positive achievement he can claim.

Eighty-one might not be too old to be president, but Biden gives evidence in every public appearance that it is, at least in his case. His handlers sought to conceal his decline by keeping him in the basement during the 2020 presidential campaign. In office, his handlers have sought to conceal his decline by a variety of stratagems. Lest he get lost in a fog during public appearances, for example, his handlers provide him with cards specifying step-by-step instructions in capital letters. And yet he still gets lost in a fog during public appearances. The cards can only do so much.

Biden is surrounded by a bodyguard of liars on staff and in the mainstream media, yet everyone sees that he is — to put it mildly — senescent. His senescence is so far advanced that it can’t be concealed. I seriously doubt that he could pass an unchallenging Medicare cognitive assessment asking him to draw a clock at 8:50 or repeat a string of numbers.

Biden is our first octogenarian president. There is a reason for that. Some say the rent is too damn high. I say the man is too damn old. At the recently concluded APEC conference in San Francisco, he seemed dazed and confused. The New York Post reported on Biden’s lost in the space appearance in this story by Melissa Koenig.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/11/slow-joe-turns-81.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Slow Joe turns 81
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 04:02:55 pm »
Joe is well beyond his "Best if used by" date and has entered the "Dispose of immediately".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 09:43:20 pm »
Joe is well beyond his "Best if used by" date and has entered the "Dispose of immediately".

Yeah, this one has "turned" alright.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2023, 10:57:37 pm »
He was in Delaware (again) this weekend. Will he return to the White House in time for the birthday festivities? Will he know?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org