Author Topic: Migrants move into Boston's AIRPORT as 'sanctuary city' runs out of beds for them and Dem. governor  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Migrants move into Boston's AIRPORT as 'sanctuary city' runs out of beds for them and Dem. governor warns border crossers that her state is 'full'
Story by Kamal Sultan For Dailymail.Com  •
9h

Migrants were seen sleeping underneath blankets on benches at Boston Logan International Airport on Friday

They arrived as the Massachusetts shelter cap reached its maximum and there is deadlock over how to spend $250million for emergency shelters

Massachusetts has a right-to shelter law which requires it to provide housing for the homeless but Governor Maura Healey warned the state is out of room

A group of migrants have been forced to move into Boston's Logan Airport as the 'sanctuary city' has run out of beds for them to sleep in.

The party of up to 20 people, which includes babies, was seen sleeping underneath blankets on benches on Friday.

They arrived in Boston as the Massachusetts shelter cap reached its maximum and there is deadlock over how best to spend $250million for emergency shelters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/migrants-move-into-boston-s-airport-as-sanctuary-city-runs-out-of-beds-for-them-and-dem-governor-warns-border-crossers-that-her-state-is-full/ar-AA1kadfl?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2e765b61f77e4bfcbd319eb5b831f6b3&ei=23
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson