Author Topic: Disillusioned Black Americans Come Home To The GOP  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disillusioned Black Americans Come Home To The GOP
« on: November 18, 2023, 03:27:19 pm »
Disillusioned Black Americans Come Home To The GOP
Kendall Qualls

Democrats are finally facing their day of reckoning with black voters, and their waning support for President Joe Biden is only half the story. A recent New York Times/Sienna poll reveals that Biden barely leads among nonwhite voters under 45 in a 2024 election matchup against former President Donald Trump. The same nonwhite voters reported backing Biden by almost 40 points in the 2020 election.

The hidden story is that Trump is capturing more than 22 percent support among black voters. The NYT article said a Republican winning over so many black voters “would be unprecedented in the post-Civil Rights Act era.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/11/17/disillusioned-black-voters-come-home-to-the-gop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Disillusioned Black Americans Come Home To The GOP
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2023, 05:28:32 pm »
Dems take African-Americans for granted.  Dems' attitude is "What are you going to do?  Vote Republican?  Yeah, right."

Best strategy is to a make both parties compete for votes.

Play Dems of GOP.  Play GOP off Dems.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

Re: Disillusioned Black Americans Come Home To The GOP
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 01:17:47 am »
I’ve heard this for years yet, never happens

But let’s say it’s true. What made urban blacks vote 90plus percent for Democrats in the past? Is it due to dependency? Should the GOP then continue the dependency policies in order to compete?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 01:34:21 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy