Author Topic: Texas Gov. Abbott to endorse Trump for 2024 GOP nomination when they team up Sunday near US-Mexico b  (Read 153 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Texas Gov. Abbott to endorse Trump for 2024 GOP nomination when they team up Sunday near US-Mexico border

Republican Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas will endorse former President Donald Trump for their party's 2024 nomination when the two team up Sunday near the U.S.-Mexico border, GOP sources in Texas confirm to Fox News.

The former president will join the governor in Edinburg, Texas, for Abbott’s annual pre-Thanksgiving tradition of serving tamales to Texas Department of Public Safety troopers and Texas National Guardsmen deployed along the southern border under the governor's Operation Lone Star program.

Trump endorsed Abbott in 2021, as the conservative governor was gearing up for re-election and faced multiple primary challenges from the right. Abbott overwhelmingly won renomination in March of last year before comfortably defeating Democratic challenger former Rep. Beto O'Rourke last November to secure a third term steering Texas...................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-gov-abbott-to-endorse-trump-for-2024-gop-nomination-when-they-team-up-sunday-near-u-s-mexico-border
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.