Author Topic: Bill Maher's Thanksgiving Message: Shut the F**k Up About Trump and Eat Your Turkey  (Read 426 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Maher's Thanksgiving Message: Shut the F**k Up About Trump and Eat Your Turkey
Matt Vespa

Thanksgiving is next week, and there will undoubtedly be thought pieces and many incidents where politics derails the whole dinner. From COVID to Donald Trump, someone is bound to nuke Turkey Day before kickoff. It will most likely be started by the more communist-leaning members of the family; they always start the fights. And once again, Bill Maher had a simple message regarding incidents like this: shut the f**k up.

The HBO host has been on a roll lately. Besides one week, where he went after House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA), Maher has been more to the right of things on the issues. It’s not that he’s been red-pilled, but I think we’ve reached a point where he cannot stand the other liberals on his side of the aisle.

The comedian eschews political correctness and yearns to see this trending on Twitter one day: #NoOpinion. He aptly pointed out one of social media’s more cancerous qualities: that everyone feels they need to weigh in on whatever issue is the flavor of the week. The position of merely not taking one is unacceptable. As the comedian quipped, those who remain silent on these platforms are why racism still exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBzij-MA6A8&ab_channel=RealTimewithBillMaher

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/11/18/bill-mahers-thanksgiving-message-shut-the-fk-up-about-trump-and-eat-your-turkey-n2631381
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Describes a sister in law to a tee

Every gathering of family was an opportunity for her to vent how she felt about Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wish the common sense Maher would STFU.  Let the dims blow head gaskets.  Less of them for us to deal with.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 05:20:37 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online roamer_1

I wish the common sense Maher would STFU.  Let the dims blow head gaskets.  Less of them for us to deal with.

But, but... They've already proven they don't need their heads...  :whistle: :shrug:

:silly:

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
That WKRP clip?  Some of the best sitcom gold ever.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Millee

The clapping and woo-hooing after every sentence is incredibly annoying. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bill Maher, a welcome comedian when he came on the scene decades ago.  But his shtick now, is horrible.  For the last 15-20 times I have wasted my time to see what he says, he has NOT made me laugh once.  NOT ONCE!!!

And that pathetic show he most recently had on, with Rob Reiner and Albert Brooks, Donna Brazile and Adam Kinzinger, could he get any worse guests?  Reiner is a meathead politically, and Brazile, the woman that should have been shamed out of the public eye for the cheat she is, and last but not least Kinzinger, perhaps one of the dumbest Republicans to hold ofiice, ever!!!

I'll tell you how good the show was.  I fell asleep the moment Kinzinger and Brazile were introduced.  Major yawn!!!!

Maher has not made me laugh in YEARS!  All his political bullsh*t is annoying.  Maher gave the Obama campaign one million dollars.  Any clown that supported Obama, should have little to say today.  In the prior show, he praised what Biden did, but indicated he was ready for another Democommie clown.

Maher is a putz of grand proportion.  I can't stand him any longer.  He is the reason I do not subscribe to HBO.  I only watch when he is FREE. 

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Maher is a putz of grand proportion.  I can't stand him any longer.  He is the reason I do not subscribe to HBO.  I only watch when he is FREE.

Good reason why Gutfeld is No. 1 on the Circuit now on viewership.  His faggotry schtick kind of gets old though.