Author Topic: New Documentary Film Pokes Holes in False George Floyd Narratives By Debra Heine  (Read 473 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Documentary Film Pokes Holes in False George Floyd Narratives › American Greatness
Debra Heine

A sobering new documentary aims to debunk the false narratives surrounding the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis and the trial of Officer Derek Chauvin.

“The Fall of Minneapolis,” produced by Alpha News journalist Liz Collin, also examines the tragic impacts of the Black Lives Matter riots, including the collapse of law and order, that continues to this day.

Before the George Floyd riots, Collin was a popular Emmy-award-winning news anchor for WCCO-TV in Minneapolis.

In 2020, she faced withering criticism over her marriage to Bob Kroll, then the head of the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis. Collin told talk show host Megyn Kelly on Wednesday that her whole professional world fell apart during that hyper-political time.

“The cancel culture came after me in full force and my husband as well, because of course the police union had to be to blame for all of this,” Collin said.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2023/11/16/new-documentary-film-pokes-holes-in-false-george-floyd-narratives/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Dang it....  just couldn't find that one in my Netflix or Prime queues /s.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline goatprairie

A quick perusal of George Floyd's life shows him hellbent on croaking at an early age from various ways due to his history of chronic negative actions. It's a surprise he lived as long as he did considering his bad physical condition (bad heart) and his continued use of dangerous drugs.
In short, Floyd was one of America's biggest losers. Somebody who was destined to die in a bad way.
But making  a hero out of him is probably one of the biggest injustices that emerged from his death. Not a person to emulate.
There's a slim chance that justice might yet be done when the people in power realize that he caused his own death and not the police. I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
George Floyd was a thug, and as stated further up in the stream, he was inviting his own death.

And all the furor and support of Floyd spells out how resoundingly the black culture in America is totally degenerate.  Take music for example.  In the last 25-30 years, black culture, and namely rap music and all its forms, not one single song can I point to as something I appreciate.  It is all garbage, and that is just what our society has become.  GARBAGE!  Not one ounce of substance.

And the destruction will continue in cities because that is what a certain portion of blacks do.  All the people flowing into commercial stores stealing/looting, they are almost all black.  And you have black people standing up for these people and saying it is their right to steal.  I say it is their right to die where they stand.  Every looter needs to be shot on sight, and this criminal nonsense ends overnight.

All this behavior is anti American in my humble opinion.  This self destruction is funded by George Soros.  Why is he so hellbent on destroying America?  At some point, he and his whole family need to be brought to justice.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pssssttt....!

George Floyd wasn't murdered.

Pass it on...