Author Topic: ‘He Sees All White People As Racist’: Military Assessment Criticizes Air Force Colonel’s Leadership  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘He Sees All White People As Racist’: Military Assessment Criticizes Air Force Colonel’s Leadership
By Staff Writer
November 4, 2023
Views: 1078

The comments shown in these FOIA’s documents are the same thing we’ve been finding regarding military members and cadets are sick of The DEI Agenda™ being forced on them and want a return to merit.

By Rob Bluey, The Daily Signal

Col. Ben Jonsson, an Air Force officer who accused his fellow “white colonels” of being “blind to institutional racism,” is the subject of blistering criticism from subordinates at MacDill Air Force Base, where he served as commander from 2020 to 2022.

Jonsson is among the more than 300 military officers awaiting Senate approval for a promotion. Sen. Tommy Tuberville, R-Ala., has blocked Democrats—and now some Republicans—from rubber-stamping these promotions in a dispute over the Pentagon’s taxpayer-funded abortion policy..

This week, Democrats introduced a resolution that would change Senate rules for military promotions, bypassing Tuberville’s blockade. If successful, military officers such as Jonsson, whom Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin recommended for a promotion to brigadier general in January, would advance without further delay.

The Daily Signal’s previous reporting on Jonsson’s views on diversity, equity, and inclusion—and his endorsement of a book on critical race theory—sparked concerns among conservatives.

https://armedforces.press/he-sees-all-white-people-as-racist-military-assessment-criticizes-air-force-colonels-leadership/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson